Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

You planning on running a node or is this all just a speculative play for you and sell once it gets to a certain point?
I put an application for a zeta 10k node a long time ago. I have much much more now.

I don’t want all my money tied up in a node. The amb price should reflect bundles numbers and returns anyway.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I put an application for a zeta 10k node a long time ago. I have much much more now.

I don’t want all my money tied up in a node. The amb price should reflect bundles numbers and returns anyway.
How’s that old AMB treating you these days, nothing like waking up every day to all time lows.

Faceplanted

How’s that old AMB treating you these days, nothing like waking up every day to all time lows.
Hahahahahaha. You gonna be kicking your self in the ass I guarenfukintee it in a few months. I keep buying more and more. I’m have about 12-13k invested now.

Manipulators have driven down the price. Mainnet launched a couple weeks ago. Everything is being onborded to the network as we speak.

It’s taken longer than I expected but it’s going to happen by eoy. They failed their first security audit and had to tweak some things on the system. This is a built from scratch revolutionary system from the brightest minds in IoT.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hahahahahaha. You gonna be kicking your self in the ass I guarenfukintee it in a few months. I keep buying more and more. I’m have about 12-13k invested now.

Manipulators have driven down the price. Mainnet launched a couple weeks ago. Everything is being onborded to the network as we speak.

It’s taken longer than I expected but it’s going to happen by eoy. They failed their first security audit and had to tweak some things on the system. This is a built from scratch revolutionary system from the brightest minds in IoT.
I hope they are better than the biggest minds at UPS

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

But you guaranteed everyone last year we’d be wage slaves, yet here you are ALL TIME LOWS.

Last time you checked in with your average you were still in double digits, .14 was it? I guess if you just add a digit in the front you’d break even.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
.09 currently
Every time you average down, so does this POS, I mean AMB. Losers average losers, paper tigers gunna paper trade I guess.

BTW, I thought you went all in when this POS was at .07. I don’t have time to look it up but last you said you had over 50k in this dumpster fire.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Every time you average down, so does this POS, I mean AMB. Losers average losers, paper tigers gunna paper trade I guess.

BTW, I thought you went all in when this POS was at .07. I don’t have time to look it up but last you said you had over 50k in this dumpster fire.
I have well over 100k ambs now.

Thanks for your expert input kind sir.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have well over 100k ambs now.

Thanks for your expert input kind sir.
Might as well buy a nice Denali and drive it off a cliff, AMB is going in the same direction. Good news however, at least your losses are defined.

The guys in my trading telegram are having fun hearing your updates, keep them coming.

Faceplanted

Might as well buy a nice Denali and drive it off a cliff, AMB is going in the same direction. Good news however, at least your losses are defined.

The guys in my trading telegram are having fun hearing your updates, keep them coming.
Looks like your telegram group is going to shrink very drastically after they commit mass suicide in the coming months.

Faceplanted

Future

Victory Ride
But now he has lots more of nothing!
2820D914-C53E-41C9-819F-29D0DE7A059A.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I’ll be drinking some of this eoy. Tracked on amb.net. Stay poor and stay hating. Tons more stuff being tracked on amb.net as we speak. It’s still fairly hush hush, I know for a fact you and boomer friends have absolutely no clue what’s going on or even how it works.

>ambrosus is a scam!!!

https://amb.to/0x7fa2ccde970d520b4ec8d8de62a2158fb9a9fc3b3a37d21979e03093a2533a85
53D1580B-7A08-49E6-A0EC-4F99E7EE50EE.jpeg

Like I said, better to get a Denali with what you have left and drive it off a cliff.