Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes it can. What did you get your dca down to for ltc?

These gains are crazy, in keeping an eye on short/long positions. I can see bitmex dumping a bunch of btc to wreck all the Longs but people are still shorting.

Btc volume is very high as well. The past 4 months ended in green candles so it seem the bears got assassinated.

Imagine longing for the past couple weeks x25 or x50.
Eventually the shorts get reckt. Then it really takes off.

I was in the low 60’s.

I bought a lot at 200+

Sells set for 174. Then plan to buy back in around 100.

Well after I take the 90 or so out we bought with the tax refund.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To hide massive volatility and terrible returns?
No to show what could be if one bought at the bottom.

I washed all of my trades in late December. And bought back in the next day. It’s legal in crypto. Was able to write off 80% of my capital gains for the year.

And now my overall investment is in the black.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hopefully in another 3 years it’ll be my retirement plan
Vote for Andrew Yang and all your dreams will come true.
napoleon-dynamite-optimized.gif

Faceplanted

Well the post wasn't for you, it was to troll faceplanted, who treats crypto as his retirement plan.

I know you've got the money to save for retirement and also play with crypto. Have fun.
Stocks are totally different!! Instead of owning a bunch of numbers you own a bunch of “shares”

Hate to break it to you but it’s the same thing.

My real estate investments are booming as well, closing on selling a rental property next week and my homestead will be nearly paid off.

I diversify believe it or not, just not in the boomer stock market. We will still have 2 rental properties with a ton of equity and passive income. I can literally retire whenever I want and start a business or get a bs job. It feels good fam.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stocks are totally different!! Instead of owning a bunch of numbers you own a bunch of “shares”

Hate to break it to you but it’s the same thing.

My real estate investments are booming as well, closing on selling a rental property next week and my homestead will be nearly paid off.

I diversify believe it or not, just not in the boomer stock market. We will still have 2 rental properties with a ton of equity and passive income. I can literally retire whenever I want and start a business or get a bs job. It feels good fam.
So not only do you buy crypto, but you leverage massive debt from bankers to pretend you own real estate.

Cool beans!

Faceplanted

So not only do you buy crypto, but you leverage massive debt from bankers to pretend you own real estate.

Cool beans!
Early 30s

>Nicer rides than you
>wife that has a successful career
>no kids
>0 debt
>new construction house almost paid off after 5 years
>rental properties giving passive income

I can taste the seething fam. Best of luck to you and working until your 55. Maybe your pension will only get dropped by 60%.

Btw brownslave will end up making 10-20 years of 401 gains in one year. I’ll say poor though because I’m invested in a scam.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Has worked for about a decade. Debt secured by the underlying asset. All have different equity percentages, but all have been successful. Especially when I concentrated on the quality ones. You got anything for sale?
I'm glad it's worked out for you in the longest bull market in history. Sounds great, congrats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Also one of the weakest bull markets. It would’ve worked from 1999-2009 also. But would never work with an attitude like yours.
Every time I mention mortgages being debt, you attack. Seems to me you need to argue about it to justify it to yourself.

It's probably something that's on your mind a lot, weighing heavily on you. Hope it all works out for you friend.