Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Every time I mention mortgages being debt, you attack. Seems to me you need to argue about it to justify it to yourself.

It's probably something that's on your mind a lot, weighing heavily on you. Hope it all works out for you friend.
They can be a cost of doing business. You can’t think outside the box? Personally, I did lose the mortgage deduction this year due to the standard deduction going to $24,400

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They can be a cost of doing business. You can’t think outside the box? Personally, I did lose the mortgage deduction this year due to the standard deduction going to $24,400
I can't think outside the box?
Bro, having debt is not "thinking outside the box", it's being exactly like most people in this country.

Faceplanted

I can't think outside the box?
Bro, having debt is not "thinking outside the box", it's being exactly like most people in this country.
All debt is not equal. If I own a house worth 1 million, and still have a mortgage of 250k, that’s not debt. There is equity involved. Even if the housing market “crashes” and drops 50% in one year which is unheard of, you still can “cash out” and walk away with 250k.

Banks give you home equity loans based on this concept because it’s “secured”. They use a ratio that even if the market crashes, you should still be in the positive.

You need to leverage your money to make it. Real estate is one of the only ways a normie who doesn’t want to open a business can make it, especially when owning multiple properties as you can sell and not have to worry about buying another homestead at inflated rates when the market is booming. Straight profit.

Faceplanted

No :censored2: Sherlock.
You're a genius!
Lol.
Yet you think owning a home with a large percentage of equity is “debt”

1. Save up for 20 years, but a house cash and have no debt

2. Get a mortgage, within 5-10 years use your equity to buy another house. Rinse and repeat.

Keep thinking number 1 is right. Your wrong. The people who do #2 can establish a real estate empire if done correctly.

Faceplanted

Whatever helps you sleep at night my guy.
Money and success do make me sleep very well.

Keep listening to that retarded boomer David Ramsey. Everybody who came from nothing and created empires and wealth use leverage, either a loan to open a business or a loan to own a house.

your the type of guy who buys a new car cash, instead of taking advantage of .9% apr and using that cash to invest in an index fund or something similar. Your not doing it right fam.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Money and success do make me sleep very well.

Keep listening to that retarded boomer David Ramsey. Everybody who came from nothing and created empires and wealth use leverage, either a loan to open a business or a loan to own a house.

your the type of guy who buys a new car cash, instead of taking advantage of .9% apr and using that cash to invest in an index fund or something similar. Your not doing it right fam.
Everything in your post is wrong.
Carry on.