Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
38BC80C0-DFD9-4454-89F0-5916B62C093F.jpeg

Brownslave688

60 minutes with a hit piece on bitcoin this weekend. Lmao sounds like someone missed the bottom and is trying to FUD the price back down.

Faceplanted

If you look at the amb order books, the suppression bots were turned off about 72 hours ago. Volume keeps rising as well. The testnet has all 3 classes of nodes functioning and they stress tested the small number of nodes to 10k bundles per day with 0 issues.

SOON

Brownslave688

If you look at the amb order books, the suppression bots were turned off about 72 hours ago. Volume keeps rising as well. The testnet has all 3 classes of nodes functioning and they stress tested the small number of nodes to 10k bundles per day with 0 issues.

SOON
Hopefully that means it opens with at least 10k nodes per day

Faceplanted

Hopefully that means it opens with at least 10k nodes per day
Highly doubt it. It’s good to know wave 0 can handle that many on its own. I would assume a few thousands until wave 1 gets onborded. It’s gonna be a progressive transfer from the private mainnet to the public mainnet. The network it’s self can handle about 800k bundles daily once all the nodes are onborded. The algorithms for rewards has also been tested and is functioning 100%, that was the reason for a couple week delay.

The support levels keep bumping up. News is starting to get out. Expect a big article on all the crypto news sites when mainnet is 100% functioning.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Highly doubt it. It’s good to know wave 0 can handle that many on its own. I would assume a few thousands until wave 1 gets onborded. It’s gonna be a progressive transfer from the private mainnet to the public mainnet. The network it’s self can handle about 800k bundles daily once all the nodes are onborded. The algorithms for rewards has also been tested and is functioning 100%, that was the reason for a couple week delay.

The support levels keep bumping up. News is starting to get out. Expect a big article on all the crypto news sites when mainnet is 100% functioning.
Only 800k

They had said they expected around a million in a year or so

Faceplanted

Only 800k

They had said they expected around a million in a year or so
Network has to be upgraded or they need to use sidechains to achieve that. I’m personally expecting 10k eoy which would give a cause of about 1usd based on 10% roi for nodes. There is a chance it will be much more than that. This biz developer was just at Burberry giving a presentation. They were also at MasterCard presenting. The Eu regulations don’t hit until December of this year.

Brownslave688

Network has to be upgraded or they need to use sidechains to achieve that. I’m personally expecting 10k eoy which would give a cause of about 1usd based on 10% roi for nodes. There is a chance it will be much more than that. This biz developer was just at Burberry giving a presentation. They were also at MasterCard presenting. The Eu regulations don’t hit until December of this year.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand proof of concept for side chains released today. Lol