Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

One of the team members was dropping some subtle (read between the lines) hints on telegram that big things are happening and the pace is picking up.
Assuming a 20% roi yearly of initial investment as acceptable for running a node, using loose calculations and using the low end of every number, 1k bundles should give amb a value of .05c, 10k a value of 50c, and 100k a value of 5 dollars.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Assuming a 20% roi yearly of initial investment as acceptable for running a node, using loose calculations and using the low end of every number, 1k bundles should give amb a value of .05c, 10k a value of 50c, and 100k a value of 5 dollars.
Honestly I think 10% would be acceptable
To most but yeah 20% would be real nice. Then at some point the hype train takes over and things may get crazy.

Test-net bundle volume is 300k for whatever that’s worth also.

Did you say you were wave1?

Faceplanted

Honestly I think 10% would be acceptable
To most but yeah 20% would be real nice. Then at some point the hype train takes over and things may get crazy.

Test-net bundle volume is 300k for whatever that’s worth also.

Did you say you were wave1?
Using 10% as acceptable return of roi you can double my token prices. Like I said, Those are super conservative prices.

I have not received a wave yet. I might not even onboard if it’s after we see bundles. Token price should have a direct correlation to node rewards, so unless you get in super early and get paid in amb while it’s cheap, I don’t see a huge advantage to running a node.

Node rewards and token price will literally tie hand in hand with eachother based on tokenonics.

Brownslave688

I have not received a wave yet. I might not even onboard if it’s after we see bundles. Token price should have a direct correlation to node rewards, so unless you get in super early and get paid in amb while it’s cheap, I don’t see a huge advantage to running a node.
NM that was a glitch they had on explorer showing total bundles as 24h bundles. 24h on test net now like 1300. Still sufficient but not huge numbers.

Well there’s an official waitlist being posted in a couple weeks so everyone should know where they stand.

Brownslave688

Using 10% as acceptable return of roi you can double my token prices. Like I said, Those are super conservative prices.

Node rewards and token price will literally tie hand in hand with eachother based on tokenonics.
Yeah it’s kind of a lotto lump sum vs annual payout situation.

Brownslave688

Who is buying the sensors? LG. or Samsung?

Brownslave688

They said a software company so idk

People running nodes said it’s almost dead on

They announced smart pallets today. They just keep dropping big news.
I think he was being a bit optimistic but one of the team members said it’s possible we could be looking at permissionless onboarding by EOY.

Saw the pallets. I would personally like to see some more concrete adoption on one front before they start venturing out to a dozen different fronts

Faceplanted

I think he was being a bit optimistic but one of the team members said it’s possible we could be looking at permissionless onboarding by EOY.

Saw the pallets. I would personally like to see some more concrete adoption on one front before they start venturing out to a dozen different fronts
I agree 100%

Qnt has been doing very good for me. 4x my initial.

Brownslave688

Idk, but with only 96 a day and a little over 100 nodes the roi is over 100% yearly

INSANE!
5000 bundles a day max means I can call it quits at this place.

The returns are insane. Any significant amount of bundles and people are going to be foaming at the mouth to buy enough to run a node.

Faceplanted

5000 bundles a day max means I can call it quits at this place.

The returns are insane. Any significant amount of bundles and people are going to be foaming at the mouth to buy enough to run a node.
5000 doesn’t seem unrealistic at all, especially with all the gov mandates coming.

Either amb goes under or we are literally going to be set.

I bought back into link this morning with the profits I cashed out from the big run.... some stuff is happening behind the curtains.

Brownslave688

5000 doesn’t seem unrealistic at all, especially with all the gov mandates coming.

I bought back into link this morning with the profits I cashed out from the big run.... some stuff is happening behind the curtains.
Talk that Microsoft is going to be at a presentation with them next week

Brownslave688

Any word on a node for you?