Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

Getting more link has worked out. Today binance announced they would using link oracles, and kraken is going to list it. I still own 100k amb, but link and qnt has been my god send.

Looking foward to amb hopefully eventually doing something. It’s coming maybe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Getting more link has worked out. Today binance announced they would using link oracles, and kraken is going to list it. I still own 100k amb, but link and qnt has been my god send.

Looking foward to amb hopefully eventually doing something. It’s coming maybe.
Supposedly link is announcing staking this week. Of course rumors are non stop.

It’s Interesting watching the two companies.

Ambrosus is doing all of the technical stuff out in the open and are pretty far along honestly. But they keep a very tight lip about any partnerships.

Link is mostly doing the technical stuff behind the scenes without many updates but have announced many partnerships.

Look at how the public has reacted.

Faceplanted

Supposedly link is announcing staking this week. Of course rumors are non stop.

It’s Interesting watching the two companies.

Ambrosus is doing all of the technical stuff out in the open and are pretty far along honestly. But they keep a very tight lip about any partnerships.

Link is mostly doing the technical stuff behind the scenes without many updates but have announced many partnerships.

Look at how the public has reacted.
Amb needs a big company to tweet or announce a partnership. Once that happens it will blow up. I’m starting to realize there is a chance it never happens. IF IT DOES, we are in for a ride. Link has not announced anything, it’s been their clients making announcements which is bullish as :censored2:. Like I said, I still believe, but I feel much better being spread out. I’m up over 250% my initial thanks to link and quant. Not bad for less than 2 years.

Brownslave688

Amb needs a big company to tweet or announce a partnership. Once that happens it will blow up. I’m starting to realize there is a chance it never happens. IF IT DOES, we are in for a ride. Link has not announced anything, it’s been their clients making announcements which is bullish as :censored2:. Like I said, I still believe, but I feel much better being spread out. I’m up over 250% my initial thanks to link and quant. Not bad for less than 2 years.
They aren’t going to announce anyone. That’s become pretty clear to me. Bundles are just gonna boom show up one day.

I got a good feeling once explorer bugs are fixed some clients are going live. Sounds like there are some new regulatory concerns over the EU data laws though.

Faceplanted

They aren’t going to announce anyone. That’s become pretty clear to me. Bundles are just gonna boom show up one day.

I got a good feeling once explorer bugs are fixed some clients are going live. Sounds like there are some new regulatory concerns over the EU data laws though.
They’ve been claiming regulator issues since last year. Some how link isn’t facing these issues and is already on coinbase which is basically the only us regulated exhange. I think we will see bundles, and I think they do have partners which is why I’m still holding an amount. I’m just tired of all the stalling. I didnt not see any nds or nongshim beef in the testnet which should have had their clients, and when somebody asked where the 1440 bundles went from the testnet they got banned and the bag holders claimed these “partners” were now only pocs. No reason amb should not be 10-20c eoy..... but there are always buts.

Brownslave688

They’ve been claiming regulator issues since last year. Some how link isn’t facing these issues and is already on coinbase which is basically the only us regulated exhange. I think we will see bundles, and I think they do have partners which is why I’m still holding an amount. I’m just tired of all the stalling. I didnt not see any nds or nongshim beef in the testnet which should have had their clients, and when somebody asked where the 1440 bundles went from the testnet they got banned and the bag holders claimed these “partners” were now only pocs. No reason amb should not be 10-20c eoy..... but there are always buts.
Yeah I was there for that whole exchange. Something weird is going on with explorer. They spend months on this thing and all of the hype leading up to it pointed at bundles after it was updated. Then they update it and there’s more and more bugs. The biweekly updates have been delayed 2 weeks now.

My theory is they’ve written a blog announcing clients and bundles to go live and :censored2: just keeps going wrong. I think the whole POC back tracking was simply talk to keep speculation from happening. I mean I am sure you’ve read the AMA. Those questions weren’t asking about POC. We all know what they were asking and that’s what the answers were saying too

Brownslave688

I’ll start worrying if we don’t see something by EOY

Faceplanted

Amb has doubled from its all time low. It’s got a buzz about it finally. Lots of new people asking about how to set up nodes.
Yup. Nice run going. This is exactly how it starts. Maybe the suppression/ accumulating is finally done, which could point to some news coming out finally.

Brownslave688

Faceplanted

Looks like DocuSign is dropping some hints.

Attachments

• D6DB1158-FF9D-4A64-AE6B-27EA2C71F47F.jpeg
    D6DB1158-FF9D-4A64-AE6B-27EA2C71F47F.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 195

Brownslave688

Been a big couple weeks for these two.

Amb up over 100% from bottom 2 weeks ago
C5D0C792-0AF0-40D7-8801-003022A621B6.jpeg

LINK having very strong 7-10 days itself

186F25F7-4D3E-4D06-AF1A-F16D52288664.jpeg

Very bullish technical indicators are about to pass for these 2. Could be a fun q4.