Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

LarryBird

Top 20 or better. Or we get no real world adoption, it goes to 0 and I lost 10k lol.

At least my link investment has paid off wonderfully.
Which coin(s) are you talking about, so I can avoid skimming back through the thread?

I am very interested in informed and reliable opinions on crypto - I have a very hard time sifting through the trash to find the tasty morsels.

I'm not a member of any discussion groups, or subscriber to any paid crypto sites, or even to free youtubes, for that matter. I could use some recs in that direction though too.

Please help a (union) brother out, playa.

Faceplanted

Which coin(s) are you talking about, so I can avoid skimming back through the thread?

I am very interested in informed and reliable opinions on crypto - I have a very hard time sifting through the trash to find the tasty morsels.

I'm not a member of any discussion groups, or subscriber to any paid crypto sites, or even to free youtubes, for that matter. I could use some recs in that direction though too.

Please help a (union) brother out, playa.
AMB

There is lots of fud out there, a few groups are purposefully fuding this project to keep the price low so they can accumulate.

Search for ambrosus blog posts. Tons and tons of detailed info about what their doing.

Edit to add link Here
Ambrosus

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Faceplanted

Might as well ride the wave. I threw some $$$ at it. Up 5 grand today alone lol.

Pretty soon I’ll put a trailing stop loss in and ride it until it drops 10% or more.
I’m up over 5k today as well. It should have retraced already.... but it hasn’t. Link has been fudded to death, I think the normies are just now catching on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m up over 5k today as well. It should have retraced already.... but it hasn’t. Link has been fudded to death, I think the normies are just now catching on.
Seen this happen too many times. It’s not gonna stop until top 10 or just below.

Tron,IOTA, XRP, cardano It’s the hot new coin and people are gonna flood in over the next few weeks.

Depending where the market goes it’ll probably settle back down to the $5 range but I could see this flirting with $10 before that happens.

Faceplanted

Seen this happen too many times. It’s not gonna stop until top 10 or just below.

Tron,IOTA, XRP, cardano It’s the hot new coin and people are gonna flood in over the next few weeks.

Depending where the market goes it’ll probably settle back down to the $5 range but I could see this flirting with $10 before that happens.
I agree 100%. Good luck. This will be amb in the future as well.

Faceplanted

I seen a slide from the amb CEO’s presentations. 50 partnerships on lock, it’s frustrating that they are so secretive about them. But link was the same ways. No need to hype :censored2: up like 95% of crypto’s do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I seen a slide from the amb CEO’s presentations. 50 partnerships on lock, it’s frustrating that they are so secretive about them. But link was the same ways. No need to hype :censored2: up like 95% of crypto’s do.
And AMB actually has a functioning main-net right now. From what I’ve seen chainlink does not yet.