Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

Went from 350 sats to 420 sats in the time it took me to walk from the bar to my vehicle lol

Just moved all of my litecoin and LINK into amb last week. Looks like a good move so far.
Good call so far. There are lots of huge orders, some of them market buys. Somebody knows something.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good call so far. There are lots of huge orders, some of them market buys. Somebody knows something.
The plan was to catch this pump then move back to LINK. Kind of sucks Link has pumped too but not near as much.

Just sent my wife this and said you should have given me your bonus money to invest lol
888B50B4-7A1A-40C8-92D6-E6991560A044.png

Brownslave688

Looks like it’s consolidating right now. By the strength of those pumps I would expect more in the coming days. Like I said, somebody knows something.
That seems to be the thought going around that this doesn’t feel like a pump and dump. They’d have dumped it by now.

Faceplanted

That seems to be the thought going around that this doesn’t feel like a pump and dump. They’d have dumped it by now.
4chan would have full of amb shilling as would tons of tg and discord channels and servers. I didn’t see any of that happen. That’s usually how the successful pnds work. Seems organic to me. Lots of people have been waiting to jump back in. They must have seen the huge pump this weekend and fomo’d back in.

Faceplanted

@Jackburton can you and your tg friends chart LINK for me? I’m curious where the next pump will get us to? If I remember correctly I shilled it in here around 70-80c

Last edited:

Faceplanted

I know you asked for one on LINK but here was an interesting one I saw for AMB. Calling for 80% first target. 200% second target

View attachment 267160
Based. I was hoping @Jackburton could help us out. He knows much much more than me! I still need amb to hit .065 for my dca. Link and qnt did me very well so far. I been out of qnt for a while. Gonna jump back in when more stuff comes out concerning tokenomics.

Brownslave688

Based. I was hoping @Jackburton could help us out. He knows much much more than me! I still need amb to hit .065 for my dca. Link and qnt did me very well so far. I been out of qnt for a while. Gonna jump back in when more stuff comes out concerning tokenomics.
Just looking at the short term 1 hour on link I see a bull flag. Breakout would be above 2.65 with a target probably around 3.50. But I didht actually measure anything.

Faceplanted

Just looking at the short term 1 hour on link I see a bull flag. Breakout would be above 2.65 with a target probably around 3.50. But I didht actually measure anything.
I too see a pump coming. If some of these rumors come true this month (staking, sales force, Microsoft) we will see a new ath very soon with link.

Brownslave688

I too see a pump coming. If some of these rumors come true this month (staking, sales force, Microsoft) we will see a new ath very soon with link.
The macro trend of breaking say a triangle or a wedge could have much higher targets but that’s what I see as immediate targets.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Don’t forget to take your Metamucil today.
Don’t know what I was looking at last night. Just late I guess. I added 30 and 60 get to a 90 cent pump. To 3.50. Should have subtracted and told you the target was about $3. Which it looks like already happened.

After breaking $3 resistance I think it could get exciting fast