Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

El Correcto

god is dead
If only there were some type of smart contract platform that could pull price data from oracles so the funds could be put in escrow and paid out when the price trigger releases it either way.
Or we could all be grown ups and realize a $50-100 isn’t even a single hand on a hold em table.

I will send this dude his bitcoin if he is correct.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
If only there were some type of smart contract platform that could pull price data from oracles so the funds could be put in escrow and paid out when the price trigger releases it either way.
I can actually code in Solidity.
But the ETH tx fees would eat into my 50 bucks... ;)

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Cardano should have that ready in about 10 years after Charlie Boy finishes dickering with Wallets.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Extremely soon. Before q2. Staking is big, but the recent federal ruling that banks can use stable coins will be huge. Arbitrum will also be huge as it is going to cut eth gas prices to a minuscule fraction, as well as offer off chain computation that will be verified and signed by link nodes. Arbitrum is in the middle of its second security audit and should be ready to go this quarter. T sigs, staking, and arbitrum are all going to come out around the same time.

Chainlink will be doing the proof of reserve to any bank that wants to be connected to the next gen of settlements. Circle is next after Paxos, everybody is now playing catch up.

INDUSTRY STANDARD. 1000 eoy.
Why you still working 🤣🤣🤣

rod

Retired 22 years
1610742423256.png