Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

El Correcto

god is dead
Were you in a coma over the summer ? That was the price range it was in then
I see it as gambling not investing. I’m willing to gamble on bitcoin rising again. Not right now because I think a lot of people are cashing out and it’s too overpriced. I don’t want to gamble that it break 40,000 again anytime soon so I’ll hold off until the price drops at least 50%.

El Correcto

god is dead
78D97520-CA9E-4184-B308-FA16F7FA8846.jpeg

Lost a fourth of its value in two days. I bet it dips back down into the twenties by the end of the week and continues to fall with slight bounces.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see it as gambling not investing. I’m willing to gamble on bitcoin rising again. Not right now because I think a lot of people are cashing out and it’s too overpriced. I don’t want to gamble that it break 40,000 again anytime soon so I’ll hold off until the price drops at least 50%.
What do you consider soon? It’s gonna be 6 figures this year.

El Correcto

god is dead
What do you consider soon? It’s gonna be 6 figures this year.
No one knows that. It’s all speculation, I’m speculating that it does the same thing it did after hitting 20k months of selling off until there’s no more uninformed people to eat the bust. I probably wouldn’t even buy at 15,000 to be honest.

Right now there are people taking out loans to buy falling bitcoin with this kind of mind state. These are the losers of these pump and dump schemes.

No one knows that. It’s all speculation, I’m speculating that it does the same thing it did after hitting 20k months of selling off until there’s no more uninformed people to eat the bust. I probably wouldn’t even buy at 15,000 to be honest.

Right now there are people taking out loans to buy falling bitcoin with this kind of mind state. These are the losers of these pump and dump schemes.
I have no desire to get on the crypto bandwagon but I do have a little bit of interest in some stocks that use the blockchain technology

El Correcto

god is dead
I have no desire to get on the crypto bandwagon but I do have a little bit of interest in some stocks that use the blockchain technology
When I talk about “investing” in bitcoin I’m really talking about wagering some cash that this non sense keeps happening. I’m not going to put in anymore than I would on a hold em table.

rickyb

Beanie Babies was a great investment until it wasn’t. All investments are good if you buy low and sell high. I remember when I was a driver and the Beanie Baby craze hit. People would wait outside stores they knew was getting them and when UPS trucks pulled up people would approach the truck trying to find out if you had the Babies. There was special UPS instructions to watch for people trying to rip us off. I will never forget a sticker on the back of a woman’s car that said “will have sex for Beanie Babies” I saw a story of a man that cashed out his savings and bought $100,000 worth of Beanies and now he is stuck with a garage full of worthless Babies. He looked so embarrassed during the interview. Advice my father told me was “Son if everyone is talking about an investment you arrived to late”
How long did beanies last for? Btc is 10 years now

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Got over a decade of previous bull and bear runs to look back on. It’s why technical analysis works so often.