nWo

To the moon. 🌚
66cp6qmtwet61.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
View attachment 334808
This is the average crypto buyer.
Damn I should of gotten in on that, I should of bought it when it hit dub duh duh.

All it takes is a group of rich people to pump the value of something, hype it up and bam these people jump on board instantly. I’m not making fun of them, I’m just surprised at how effective the tactics are and how far this thing has gone especially with bitcoin. Then word gets around and even more people are interested in buying it looking for easy gains once the hype train comes around again. Pumping it even further. Sometimes these people walk into a crash, but they have faith the pump will happen again.

I don’t know when crypto’s value will ever reach reasonable levels because of this, especially now that you got institutions participating.
It sounds like you've got this whole crypto thing figured out!

El Correcto

god is dead
Bitcoin has seen almost a 10% loss. How long will institutions keep their money in? How many of the get rich quick types are switching to doge’s hype train? I don’t think this is the big crash but things will get interesting if it approach the 15%-20%. I imagine some people will lose a job and money will be pulled from it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Should I buy now or wait til it goes back up?
Buy low and sell high! Crypto is so erratic it's hard to figure when it bottoms out. I convert my small coins into Bitcoin. Most of my portfolio is Ethereum and Litecoin. It's up about 14 times my original investment.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sold my doge for .40.
I don’t see many people wanting to take that risk for the promise land ($1 doge by 2022) and doubling their investment.
I’ll throw my profits back in if it drops to the low twenties and see if I can’t double those.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh this video isn’t really geared to me, it’s more of a Q and A for people who keep up with these types of things.
Yes it’s more what’s going on with the project who they are working with and their vision.

Here’s a video with a general overview of how it works.

wilberforce15

Cryptocurrency is perhaps best understood, if it's a bit fuzzy, like instead of buying the things built on the tools - the websites and companies. You guy the thing that those people use.

So, instead of buying an internet company in the 90's, you're buying the internet protocols and programming languages themselves. If those protocols are used for applications to be built on, the price of them will go up through demand. If they are unused by applications, the protocols will not have value.

It's rough, but it's like buying languages and protocols instead of companies or currencies.