Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
For anyone that doesn’t understand this is saying The origintrail decentralized network (ODN) will be the backbone for tracking all imports and exports of fresh produce in the UK.

This is without a doubt the largest confirmed adoption news in crypto to this point.
I moved my 401K into a Flex IRA and have been studying and buying tech stocks. Cypto technology is being developed in a lot of things right now.

oldngray

nowhere special
I moved my 401K into a Flex IRA and have been studying and buying tech stocks. Cypto technology is being developed in a lot of things right now.
One of the first things you should do after you retire is roll over your UPS 401k into an IRA. Much more flexibility and the 401k loses its appeal after you stop actively contributing to it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One of the first things you should do after you retire is roll over your UPS 401k into an IRA. Much more flexibility and the 401k loses its appeal after you stop actively contributing to it.
That's exactly what I did. I work directly with my financial advisor and should easily earn more than 20% a year. She said up to 26%.

El Correcto

god is dead
DA984230-7CE5-4215-A5FB-D65FC085C497.jpeg

Hit the 20% losses range, going to be interesting to see what happens next with bitcoin. Will it enter free fall?

El Correcto

god is dead
What's the play here brother? Should I be selling or buying?
You a grown man, so whatcha want.
I’m merely speculating. I did manage to sell my doge at around the all time high and stay out of the volatility when it plummeted back to the low .23. In rebuying some today with my profit and holding till it hits .35-40 again. If I lose it all I’m not worried.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s the way I’m personally comfortable with investing in something I see as risky like bitcoin.
I already pulled my initial investment out and got some crypto profits to play with and reinvest as the market drops and rises.

im curious to see how much I can make with the little bit of free money I got out of this. It’s mostly for fun.

Faceplanted

You a grown man, so whatcha want.
I’m merely speculating. I did manage to sell my doge at around the all time high and stay out of the volatility when it plummeted back to the low .23. In rebuying some today with my profit and holding till it hits .35-40 again. If I lose it all I’m not worried.
Sure you did. I managed to look at my delta app this morning and realize I lost a years worth of salary in 24hr. I feel nothing anymore unironically

While newfags are sperging out....just another day.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure you did. I managed to look at my delta app this morning and realize I lost a years worth of salary in 24hr. I feel nothing anymore unironically

While newfags are sperging out....just another day.
BD5CE4A6-98AB-4D04-A614-3321A9612655.jpeg

Not interested in lying to you people.
I made a little bit of profit after buying doge when it was clearly rising and it was catching on. It wasn’t risky to me at all.
Sold doge when I felt like the easy money was gone and withdrew actually a bit more than my initial investment.

I might be talking :censored2: and being funny about it, but I actually am just curious to see how much I can turn a little bit of free money into. I’m not a crypto investor at all. It’s basically a little bit of side gambling for me during my down time.

Faceplanted

View attachment 335365

Not interested in lying to you people.
I made a little bit of profit after buying doge when it was clearly rising and it was catching on. It wasn’t risky to me at all.
Sold doge when I felt like the easy money was gone and withdrew actually a bit more than my initial investment.

I might be talking * and being funny about it, but I actually am just curious to see how much I can turn a little bit of free money into. I’m not a crypto investor at all. It’s basically a little bit of side gambling for me during my down time.
Good job. Keep it going.

don’t forget to report all profits to uncle joe and the irs so they can get their short term capital gains out of your profits.

Faceplanted

Robinhood takes care of that for me with the forums they send, coinbase won’t.
You can use bitcoin.tax and it will use api to pull your trade data from every major exchange

I don’t know if your aware, but with Robinhood you don’t actually own your crypto. You are trusting them to not screw your over. They have done it in the past with GameStop/amc.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can use bitcoin.tax and it will use api to pull your trade data from every major exchange

I don’t know if your aware, but with Robinhood you don’t actually own your crypto. You are trusting them to not screw your over. They have done it in the past with GameStop/amc.
I only used Robinhood for this one thing. I got out of there once they screwed those people over.
I’m mainly just a 401k investor. I’m not interested in being super filthy I just crave stability in my life.

I’m definitely scared money.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I only used Robinhood for this one thing. I got out of there once they screwed those people over.
I’m mainly just a 401k investor. I’m not interested in being super filthy I just crave stability in my life.

I’m definitely scared money.
That's really all most people need to be happy. If you've got the bills paid, roof over your head, and 3 meals/day but you're still not happy more money is probably not gonna fix it, you've got something else going on.