Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I’m investing in doge coin because it has a cute doge on it. When can I expect my coins in the mail?

Mark Cuban Believes DOGE ‘Will Find Its Level’ as Supply and Demand Increases

Billionaire entrepreneur, media personality, and investor Mark Cuban has given comment in light of Friday’s Dogecoin (DOGE) price surge.

The cryptocurrency, which was initially created to parody altcoins, hit a new all-time high yesterday. Surpassing the $0.30 mark, this was attributed to a Tweet from Tesla CEO Elon Musk in support of DOGE.

This all-time high was the latest in a series over the past few days. As of Saturday April 17th, DOGE is the 8th most valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. Data indicates its market cap is currently over $39 billion.

Alongside his role at AXS TV and his co-ownership of media company 2929 Entertainment, Cuban is also owner of NBA team the Dallas Mavericks. Back in March, he revealed that the team would be accepting DOGE for ticket and merchandise purchases.

On Friday, as the price surge was continuing, Cuban Tweeted that the Mavs had set a 24 hour record in merchandise sales in DOGE. In doing so, he re-emphasised a Tweet of his from earlier in the week. On Tuesday, Cuban stated that the Mavericks’ sales in DOGE had gone up by 550% over the last month.

Mark Cuban is a prominent advocate for cryptocurrencies, with a diverse portfolio. Including a growing collection of NFTs. In Feb., he said that DOGE had no intrinsic value, but bought some for his son for educational purposes, according to a report.

Billionaire entrepreneur, media personality, and investor Mark Cuban has given comment in light of Friday’s Dogecoin (DOGE) price surge.

The cryptocurrency, which was initially created to parody altcoins, hit a new all-time high yesterday. Surpassing the $0.30 mark, this was attributed to a Tweet from Tesla CEO Elon Musk in support of DOGE.

This all-time high was the latest in a series over the past few days. As of Saturday April 17th, DOGE is the 8th most valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. Data indicates its market cap is currently over $39 billion.

Alongside his role at AXS TV and his co-ownership of media company 2929 Entertainment, Cuban is also owner of NBA team the Dallas Mavericks. Back in March, he revealed that the team would be accepting DOGE for ticket and merchandise purchases.

On Friday, as the price surge was continuing, Cuban Tweeted that the Mavs had set a 24 hour record in merchandise sales in DOGE. In doing so, he re-emphasised a Tweet of his from earlier in the week. On Tuesday, Cuban stated that the Mavericks’ sales in DOGE had gone up by 550% over the last month.

Mark Cuban is a prominent advocate for cryptocurrencies, with a diverse portfolio. Including a growing collection of NFTs. In Feb., he said that DOGE had no intrinsic value, but bought some for his son for educational purposes, according to a report.
It all sounds like a big giant bubble to me just like the stock market.
This stuff is going up way too fast

El Correcto

god is dead
L

I think dogecoin shows how stupid cryptotrading is.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

yeah zero will be its level lol. It is a complete meme token that 10 billion more or so are printed every year.

El Correcto

god is dead
It shouldn't be used to judge crypto as a whole but it shows the space has a lot of maturing to do
Nope it’s retarded and I have embraced it.
Anytime a stupid famous rich person says a crypto is the future, I’m going to buy it and then dump it for a quick profit. I would not hold onto any crypto long term. Sell it before it dips and then buy it when idiots start pumping it again.

Brownslave688

Nope it’s retarded and I have embraced it.
Anytime a stupid famous rich person says a crypto is the future, I’m going to buy it and then dump it for a quick profit. I would not hold onto any crypto long term. Sell it before it dips and then buy it when idiots start pumping it again.
Then you clearly don't understand crypto as a whole. Just like the days of the internet yes 90% of it is crap and will be exposed as such but 10% will make some people very very rich.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then you clearly don't understand crypto as a whole. Just like the days of the internet yes 90% of it is crap and will be exposed as such but 10% will make some people very very rich.
Okay you probably ate hella losses not selling and rebuying in. It’s a pump and dump, don’t eat the dumps.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There will always be people who make poor decisions with their money and get burned, it happens in the stock market every day.

Brownslave688

Okay you probably ate hella losses not selling and rebuying in. It’s a pump and dump, don’t eat the dumps.
Thats fine stick your head in the sand. Some of it is absolutely pump and dump. The point is all of it isnt. In fact i have already made around 20K this year from node payouts.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The funniest thing is the people who buy some crypto then sell it as soon as it goes up 10% (profit!). Then after it goes it goes up another 50% they buy some more and do the same thing...

El Correcto

god is dead
The funniest thing is the people who buy some crypto then sell it as soon as it goes up 10% (profit!). Then after it goes it goes up another 50% they buy some more and do the same thing...
I was telling people to sell bitcoin at around 35k predicting a drop to 25k. I was only off by 2k before it rocketed back up.

I got a big head now and I’m going to start putting my money where my mouth is. Bitcoin is a house of cards, all it takes is for one institution to start eating 20-40% losses to start panic dumping causing the losses to increase and other institutions to join them. There are people heavily invested trying to make sure that doesn’t happen, I’m predicting it will.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was telling people to sell bitcoin at around 35k predicting a drop to 25k. I was only off by 2k before it rocketed back up.

I got a big head now and I’m going to start putting my money where my mouth is. Bitcoin is a house of cards, all it takes is for one institution to start eating 20-40% losses to start panic dumping causing the losses to increase and other institutions to join them. There are people heavily invested trying to make sure that doesn’t happen, I’m predicting it will.
I can't predict the stock market, I'm sure not going to try and predict Bitcoin.

El Correcto

god is dead
Thats fine stick your head in the sand. Some of it is absolutely pump and dump. The point is all of it isnt. In fact i have already made around 20K this year from node payouts.
I don’t know what a node is, but I know greed and a desire to be rich being exploited when I see it. That’s the true value of crypto.

El Correcto

god is dead
6FFAED6D-9C7C-4DC1-9CBF-8D4C301E9D24.jpeg

This is the average crypto buyer.
Damn I should of gotten in on that, I should of bought it when it hit dub duh duh.

All it takes is a group of rich people to pump the value of something, hype it up and bam these people jump on board instantly. I’m not making fun of them, I’m just surprised at how effective the tactics are and how far this thing has gone especially with bitcoin. Then word gets around and even more people are interested in buying it looking for easy gains once the hype train comes around again. Pumping it even further. Sometimes these people walk into a crash, but they have faith the pump will happen again.

I don’t know when crypto’s value will ever reach reasonable levels because of this, especially now that you got institutions participating.