Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

If you had done that with Tesla, you would be considered a genius by the peanut gallery here, because you did it with Bitcoin, in their eyes , you’re a crazy reckless smuck who got lucky.
Amen

seethers gonna seethe. The best part is that people think I’m bs-ing. I post images of my positions, everybody shuts up. It happens every time

Faceplanted

Attachments

• 6B0671B1-1828-41C6-BFB0-D5E18EF035A9.png
    6B0671B1-1828-41C6-BFB0-D5E18EF035A9.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 60

Faceplanted

I managed----would you like to compare assets?
Lol your blown out of the water boomer. I would hope being 80 you had more assets, but I’m pretty sure you don’t. I don’t understand why everything is on some “I’ll show you” level of seethe with all of you crypto haters towards me. It’s ok famalama.

you guys get proven wrong again and again, and move the goal posts. First I’m lying, now it’s “would you like to compare assets”. Just stop posting in this thread and go to your life after retirement section. You can talk about the good old days with wood shelves, no power steering, and 6 foot high steps.

Lol your blown out of the water boomer. I would hope being 80 you had more assets, but I’m pretty sure you don’t. I don’t understand why everything is on some “I’ll show you” level of seethe with all of you crypto haters towards me. It’s ok famalama.

you guys get proven wrong again and again, and move the goal posts. First I’m lying, now it’s “would you like to compare assets”. Just stop posting in this thread and go to your life after retirement section. You can talk about the good old days with wood shelves, no power steering, and 6 foot high steps.
ncbdoCpKerEbK.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Just for the record, I'd like you to know I'm not moving the goal posts.

My original assessment was that you are a liar, and I'm gonna stick with that. :)

rod

Retired 22 years

Settle down grasshopper---just jerking your chain

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

maybe it’s because you come off like an
A. rsehole

Faceplanted

Then don’t start whining when you get called out
1622075329848.gif

Called out!!!!!!!!!!!!???!! Whooooooowwwwwwww.

all that the people “calling me out” are doing is making them selves look ignorant to what they are trying to criticize

if your going to challenge somebody’s opinion or statement, at least know wtf your talking about at an elementary level.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

sounds like a whiney little bitch to me

Faceplanted

sounds like a whiney little bitch to me
Internet tough guy. I may have my faults, but if I call somebody a bitch or any other insult it’s to their face.

Doing so over the keyboard is soft.

I can get a good idea of what type of person who does so is.

>cant debate
>has no grasp on the concept that they are mad over
>turns to simpleton insults

if you ever get locked up, don’t use that phrase brother.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Internet tough guy. I may have my faults, but if I call somebody a bitch or any other insult it’s to their face.

Doing so over the keyboard is soft.

I can get a good idea of what type of person who does so is.

>cant debate
>has no grasp on the concept that they are mad over
>turns to simpleton insults

if you ever get locked up, don’t use that phrase brother.
I’ll take it under advisement