Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This guy knows nothing!

Probably wouldn’t listen to a boomer about upcoming assets.

The department of defense just decided to use a crypto to securely store their data.

Sure some will go bust. Hell many will just like the Internet. But if someone thinks the entire asset class Is going to be worthless they either don’t have any idea what they’re talking about or willingly have their head in the sand.

Faceplanted

Eth’s scaling and gas issues were solved yesterday officially. A swap that would cost 180usd in etherium gas can be now done for under 1usd.

Arbitrum is live!

click dapps and see who is integrating. Literally everybody.

Arbitrum uses chainlink nodes. Chainlink nodes need to be paid in LINK and only in LINK. Let’s see what happens to the price of link in the coming months.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

World wide adoption.

Can’t say you weren’t told about it.

TLDR;

OriginTrail has demonstrated the most genuine utility & real world adoption ever witnessed in crypto, Fortune 500 companies and industry stakeholders are VERY impressed and envision OT becoming a central, fundamental component of the data infrastructure of international trade, at all-encompassing global scale

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No but it’s just a matter of time at this point.
The vice chair of SCAN wants the worlds supply chain data on the ODN
Seems to me the crypto market is just 99% people making money on trash.
E_rb7NQVIAAgt4J.jpeg

Whatever, I'm just holding it and trying to ignore it. I see the partnerships and companies using it and it just doesn't make sense that it's where it's at. Crypto isn't really for me I think.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Seems to me the crypto market is just 99% people making money on trash.View attachment 353110

Whatever, I'm just holding it and trying to ignore it. I see the partnerships and companies using it and it just doesn't make sense that it's where it's at. Crypto isn't really for me I think.
It is that’s kind of the funny part about it. Trash like DOGE make people millionaires but this hasn’t been noticed yet lol.

1) These companies aren’t widely using it yet. They’re just dipping their toes. So there’s not huge usage yet.

2) Its like investing in the Internet companies in the late 90’s. Complete trash companies were making people all kinds of money while other legit companies didn’t do much.

In the long run the googles of the world always end up on top though.