Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're projecting again.
What film? I'm thinking- The Tulip Crash Of 1637.

giphy (2).gif

Re-Raise

Fear and loathing, his personal anxiety and butthurt about tradfi markets being down.

Last time the stock market dropped this much he was on here crying about how he may never retire and how it was all Trump's fault.
You hear what you want to hear

Netflix! Who brought up Netflix?!?

You post so much random crap you can’t even remember what you said 20 minutes earlier

What’s a “tradfi” genius?

Re-Raise

Last time the stock market dropped this much he was on here crying about how he may never retire and how it was all Trump's fault.
I may have contributed to a thread about the markets falling during covid. Some of us had million dollar portfolios that dropped 50%

It was never Trump’s fault that covid shut down the world economy.. and you will never find a post where I ever said that.

Did I hurt your feelings somehow?

So fragile

Re-Raise

No I posted multiple charts of tech companies.
A day later here you are still rambling nonsensically about Netflix. So weird lol.
Seriously

What is your highest level of education?

What do you do at UPS?

Answer if you aren’t embarrassed.

I just feel like you never work, or have kids or anything

I may have contributed to a thread about the markets falling during covid. Some of us had million dollar portfolios that dropped 50%

It was never Trump’s fault that covid shut down the world economy.. and you will never find a post where I ever said that.

Did I hurt your feelings somehow?

So fragile

Geezus now he's flirting with me.
Retirement isn't a good look on this guy.
Holy hell you two sound like a married couple
😅