Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

Captured……….Oops cash not accepted.
1663330596605.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ethereum is already deflating within minutes of the merger. Ethereum’s deflation after the merger was one of its biggest selling points. According to experts, the deflation was equal to a triple split of Bitcoin. ETH prices are expected to rise as it becomes more and more scarce.

Martin Kopplemann, the founder of Gnosis, reveals that Ethereum’s post-merger performance is excellent. He reveals that the blockchain is showing amazing stability after the merger.

Over70irregs

Canary in coal mine. Small countries fall first. If only they could store and have access to their earned economic energy without restrictions.

1663413875275.png

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Greenpeace Blasts Bitcoin, Says Ethereum Merge Proves Crypto ‘Doesn’t Have To Come at the Cost’ of Environment

(I don’t know if people are aware but bitcoin mining machines don’t emit carbon like cars planes)

Greenpeace, Ripple co-founder campaigning to change Bitcoin code

(Greenpeace is joined with Ripple which was compromised by “agencies”)
Germans who will freeze this winter want to extend a special thanks to Greenpeace who played a role in shutting down evil nuclear power plants.

Over70irregs

Germans who will freeze this winter want to extend a special thanks to Greenpeace who played a role in shutting down evil nuclear power plants.
The whole point is to bend the knee everything has been speeding up. Become a turtle on it’s back. Small countries first.

Over70irregs

Oh My….
“Now that people are opening crypto wallets outside the Russian Federation, it is necessary to do this in Russia with entities supervised by the central bank, which are required to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer requirements.”

Over70irregs

World bonds are collapsing in their home currencies, which are collapsing against the dollar, which is quickly losing purchasing energy . It will be months & years before the average $ earner realizes just how much they're getting hosed monetarily . The "new normal" is pauperism.

Good thing is this time there is a sound, digital, peer to peer option to pivot.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

Does the US actually have enough gold compared to India, China and Russia? If we don’t what are they going to use to back the $ supply that actually has verified value?

Over70irregs

Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky resigns in the middle of bankruptcy proceedings.

Interpol has issued a Red Notice for Kwon's provisional arrest pending extradition, as a worldwide search for the Terraform Labs co-founder continues.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky resigns in the middle of bankruptcy proceedings.

Interpol has issued a Red Notice for Kwon's provisional arrest pending extradition, as a worldwide search for the Terraform Labs co-founder continues.
Son of a gun still kept one of his positions so he is probably still collecting his 20k a week salary.

I got my stuff off of there before the curtain went down.