Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

ManInBrown

My advice for anyone that owns ETH, you better sell. Because when Ripple is done slapping Gary Gensler and the SEC around and they win their case and get clarity for XRP. Gary’s going right after Ethereum. Ethereum was and still is 1000% a security. Hinman gave his infamous free pass speech because it filled his pockets, and his future employer’s pockets. Ethereum meets every single test to be classified a security. If you own some, you better sell. Going to be delisted just like XRP was. Price will go right in the tank. Why do you think Gary has been asked about 15 times in front of congress in the last month if Ethereum is a security, and he refuses to answer? Because they’re next.
And so it begins. Guess I was onto something here right? It was only a matter of time. When the SEC gets their arse handed to them by Ripple, ETH is next.

Over70irregs

"BITE and most other coins being discussed on this forum are shzztcoins," Buterin wrote on Reddit. "[They] have no redeeming cultural or moral value, and will probably lose you most of the money you put into them. I anti-endorse these projects to the greatest extent."
In 2021, Buterin prompted a swing in the price of shiba inu (SHIB) tokens when he burned his holdings worth ($6 billion) after he was effectively given half of the token's supply. He said at the time that he didn't want the power of holding such a significant proportion of the tokens.

Over70irregs

This is why Bitcoin was invented!!!!
JUST IN: Several major banks announce coordinated action to increase US dollar liquidity provision in the global market through swap lines:

🇺🇸 US Federal Reserve
🇨🇦 Bank of Canada
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Bank of England
🇯🇵 Bank of Japan
🇨🇭 Swiss National Bank
🇪🇺 European Central Bank

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Follow network growth here. Although the number is over 20k lower than actual asset numbers because of api issues.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
46F3B52C-E75C-4578-BF2A-FF0D8D0CC233.jpeg

Over70irregs

Jeff Ross
There will likely not be another “crypto” cycle.

Regulation is coming.

When it does, >95% of existing “crypto” will be forced to choose between admitting they are a security, hiding underground, or ceasing to exist.

They’ll be recognized simply as crappy software companies.