Bitcoin

cachmeifucan

I was at the currency exchange recently and saw a vending machine selling bit coin at 33,000 approx now it's up to 50k I think if you get 9n and out before it implodes then its good but still risky like any investment

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was at the currency exchange recently and saw a vending machine selling bit coin at 33,000 approx now it's up to 50k I think if you get 9n and out before it implodes then its good but still risky like any investment
Even the stock market crashes 50% or so once a decade on average. No one ever says well it’s ok as long as you get out before that. No they just talk about average returns over the lifetime of the market.

Take the average returns of anything since bitcoin was created. It blows them all away.

cachmeifucan

Yea I've never looked into it as I don't have any income to invest right now. I do stock and 401k but that it. Soon my wife graduates and will have more income to invest. H

cachmeifucan

Shes graduates from dental hygiene school staring pay around here is 40 a hour. Il carry health insurance 10 more weeks than she has to pass the board then wait on license from the state. I made 97k last year just got my 2nd stimulus and I'm getting back 6600 from taxes and a 3rd stimulus soon. We owe her school 5600 plus march and April payments so in total 9300. She will graduate with no debt really other than me paying back my 401k loan I took for spouses education.

cachmeifucan

Together we have 10k in debt plus her car we owe 10k on then it's off to the races she will probably work 6 days a week. She wants to say she makes more than me.

rickyb

Even the stock market crashes 50% or so once a decade on average. No one ever says well it’s ok as long as you get out before that. No they just talk about average returns over the lifetime of the market.

Take the average returns of anything since bitcoin was created. It blows them all away.
i shouldve paid someone to manage the security for me im not sure what they are called

rod

Retired 22 years
Good one, you know true investors and people with money don't spend a lot of money! That is why the have it my friend! And I love my Corvette 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got a lemon. Mine does 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Shes graduates from dental hygiene school staring pay around here is 40 a hour. Il carry health insurance 10 more weeks than she has to pass the board then wait on license from the state. I made 97k last year just got my 2nd stimulus and I'm getting back 6600 from taxes and a 3rd stimulus soon. We owe her school 5600 plus march and April payments so in total 9300. She will graduate with no debt really other than me paying back my 401k loan I took for spouses education.

If you are getting 6600 back in taxes you’re withholding too much.