Black Friday Holiday Pay?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Why does it have to be Black Friday….how about the Friday after Thanksgiving.
giphy.gif

Trucker Clock

Why does it have to be Black Friday….how about the Friday after Thanksgiving.

It is not a racist term.

Businesses operate in the red (loss) or black (profit). The ledgers were marked with a red pen or a black pen. Black Friday was the term for retailers to move from the red to the black for the first time in the year. It has nothing to do with race.

Just because someone uses the term black to describe something doesn't mean it's racist.

People like you always have an excuse don’t you,,..smh

It's not an excuse. It's a business fact.

But in this pitifully woke world we now live in, I'm sure the name will change. So don't worry, give it time. But, whether it is changed or not, Black Friday is not a racial term, it's a business term. A red pen or a black pen, profit or loss.

Or should we just never use the word black anymore? I mean, legal documents have to be signed in either a blue or black pen. You probably think this is also racist. Get rid of the black pen, right?

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
It is not a racist term.

Businesses operate in the red (loss) or black (profit). The ledgers were marked with a red pen or a black pen. Black Friday was the term for retailers to move from the red to the black for the first time in the year. It has nothing to do with race.

Just because someone uses the term black to describe something doesn't mean it's racist.

It's not an excuse. It's a business fact.

But in this pitifully woke world we now live in, I'm sure the name will change. So don't worry, give it time. But, whether it is changed or not, Black Friday is not a racial term, it's a business term. A red pen or a black pen, profit or loss.

Or should we just never use the word black anymore? I mean, legal documents have to be signed in either a blue or black pen. You probably think this is also racist. Get rid of the black pen, right?
WHOA!!! Can't get rid of the blue ones either. Smurfs will revolt.:rofl: