Black Friday pay

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Double time for PTers if you've hit your year here. It was amazing how long it took us to do so little last year. Strange what double time does to people...

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
From a driving perspective, is that an easy or hard day?
Depends on the route. I spend the first part of the day driving from one empty parking lot to another, scanning packages they weren't supposed to load. Then I run residential and am constantly barraged with comments of "Oh, you're working? That stinks." I make sure to work safe and follow methods to a "t." Take away my day off and it's turtle mode for sure.

alwaysoverallowed

From a driving perspective, is that an easy or hard day?
It's a PITA. A PITA all the way. Routes cut and consolidated beyond any rational and are impossible to do efficiency or in any logical order because the dispatch is a double feature :censored2: show. You get sent out with business that are closed and you have to work around them all day, you get stuck dealing with people who have no business driving on the hour or two of sleep they got the night before. You go to pick ups that are closed then you are sent to other pickups that management decided to gamble on (not caring about a missed pick up)and you go there and have to get chewed out by a customer. So basically I'd rather be sodomised by a drum stick then deal with Black Friday.