Black Friday

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The good days when ups used to give bonus to drivers, all those good days gone with many good things too!!!

opey

true.. but bonus wouldnt have applied anyway in this case since its a holiday with holiday pay plus double time actual time worked, and not nearly an 8 hour dispatch either. its not like i came in 2 hours under, probably came in over lol

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
true.. but bonus wouldnt have applied anyway in this case since its a holiday with holiday pay plus double time actual time worked, and not nearly an 8 hour dispatch either. its not like i came in 2 hours under, probably came in over lol
it's affecting their quarterly bonus "budget". they don't mind paying you pennies out of a dollar.lol
ice-t-post.jpg

Last edited:

9.5er

Had a late start and got 140 stops plus a few pickups. Had an EAM come down the belt at end of sort. I had 20 minutes to get it delivered. Problem is, it takes 30 minutes to get to the business from center. Worked roughly 8.5 hours will probably be over allowed. But who cares. They forced us to work today so I made sure to get my monies worth out of it.

rod

Retired 22 years
A long time ago with paper delivery records, it seemed like Avon packages got delivered all all the place on light dispatch days. Or so I heard....

I don't know anyone who didn't do a little "trick sheeting" back in the day. Everyone but me that is.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Avon:320-000, JC Penny:322-758, etc., etc.

I worked over eight hours at a rate of $104.43 an hour, I call this day "Green Friday".