Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Sportello

Banned
And did that stop after the 60's? Fact is there will always be haters but to make blanket statements like he does about pretty much all white Republicans is B.S..
I have found that an overwhelming majority of current tRUmp supporters seem to be pretty racist. Anti-immigrant, too (except for white immigrants).

vantexan

You must have a different definition of 'nation'.
No, but I'm familiar with the history. Blacks were being systematically discriminated against in the southeastern United States, but not the whole country. Although when forced bussing started to happen in other areas it did prove the southeast wasn't the only area with issues.

refineryworker05

Your point is wrong because you said Blacks weren't considered, have to go back and look at the wording, complete human beings or some such for 80% of our history. That's a ridiculous assertion.
LOL, you can pretend, but I proved my point. Black Americans weren't considered human let alone American for 80% of our history. I stand by that and I proved it, if you aren't full citizens, you aren't fully human in the eyes of this nation and the law. So yeah the fact that black Americans faced rampant legalized racism for 80% of this nation's history which denied their basic humanity is absolutely accurate.

Sportello

Banned
No, but I'm familiar with the history. Blacks were being systematically discriminated against in the southeastern United States, but not the whole country. Although when forced bussing started to happen in other areas it did prove the southeast wasn't the only area with issues.
:bsbullf:

vantexan

LOL, you can pretend, but I proved my point. Black Americans weren't considered human let alone American for 80% of our history. I stand by that and I proved it, if you aren't full citizens, you aren't fully human in the eyes of this nation and the law. So yeah the fact that black Americans faced rampant legalized racism for 80% of this nation's history which denied their basic humanity is absolutely accurate.
Did the other parts of the country not consider them human nor American? And it's a ridiculous statement anyways because I grew up in Florida in the 60's and they most certainly were considered human by everyone I knew. It's just a stupid thing to say. They were discriminated against, no doubt, but here's the thing. If the country is to advance we have to let go of the past. You won't, and you know why you won't. Democrat votes.

refineryworker05

Well that just begs the question have you seen all these white racist Republicans you claim we all are? Nope, but doesn't stop you from claiming it.
I have seen the polling that asks republicans what they think about various groups of Americans.
That's how I arrive at my conclusions about republican voters.
But I want to be clear anti-black racism is an American problem that transcends party identification.

armyvet

Smh, there are millions upon millions of people in this nation. You haven't seen or meet 99.999% of them, so why are you talking about you being blind as if you can personally observe racial disparities in this huge nation with hundreds of millions of Americans? If you have not looked at the data about this topic, then what is the point? Why even have an opinion?

The rest of your post is wholly irrelevant to anything I posted about gigantic across the board racial disparities based on measured data. I just don't know how saying you have black friends has anything to do with that topic on any level. Smh.
My point if there is so much racial disparities and all this data backing up, wouldn't it be overwhelming obvious? I was just giving you my point of view, not trying to say racism doesn't exist. Where does this data derive from is the bigger question? Is it a state by state census or city by city? Rural or suburb? Your putting out information that paints a picture of this massive racist conspiracy. I don't believe its that massive anymore. You also mentioned me having a few black friends has nothing to do with this topic. What greater source is there than to ask then the people its happening to? Instead you sit an type some BS instead of actually talking to someone who might ACTUALLY know what's happening to them. Again, I know there is racist people in the world, I am not an idiot, I just think your trying very hard to look knowledgeable about whats going on in our country. Google is not the only source in the world.

vantexan

I have seen the polling that asks republicans what they think about various groups of Americans.
That's how I arrive at my conclusions about republican voters.
But I want to be clear anti-black racism is an American problem that transcends party identification.
What polling? Who took the poll?

refineryworker05

Did the other parts of the country not consider them human nor American? And it's a ridiculous statement anyways because I grew up in Florida in the 60's and they most certainly were considered human by everyone I knew. It's just a stupid thing to say. They were discriminated against, no doubt, but here's the thing. If the country is to advance we have to let go of the past. You won't, and you know why you won't. Democrat votes.

What do you mean the other parts? America is a single nation, the laws I referenced applied to all of America.

The redlining that happened, the residential segregation, the police beatings, the killings, the employment discrimination, the lack of protection of the law happened all over America.

Again, we are discussing current discrimination and anti-black racism. This topic is about police violence and harassment of black Americans and blm a civil rights organization attempting to address this historic problem.

There are huge racial disparities across the board in American society. These disparities are preventing America from moving on.

Again, there was just a study that showed that black boys born into two parent households that make $120,000 year earn less money than white boys born to single parent households that earn $60,000. It showed that black boys born into affluent families end up earning less money than white boys from far families with far less income.

Black households with college graduates have less wealth than white high school dropouts.

Black Americans when compared to white people with the same level of education basically have either twice or close to twice the unemployment rate.

Black mothers when compared to other Americans moms with the same level of education and income matter their income are twice as likely to die in child birth.

I could go on and on. Truly the gigantic racial disparities in every area of American life are mind boggling in scale and scope.

Again for anyone really interested in moving on from race, these gigantic disparities have to be addressed have to be ended.

They are the actually issue, not BLM, not the Democratic party, not race hustlers, not etc and not blah, blah, blah.

and saying well those disparities just prove there is something collective wrong within the black race and American society is fine and black Americans need to fix their collective racial failures is the same old racist nonsense.

refineryworker05

My point if there is so much racial disparities and all this data backing up, wouldn't it be overwhelming obvious? I was just giving you my point of view, not trying to say racism doesn't exist. Where does this data derive from is the bigger question? Is it a state by state census or city by city? Rural or suburb? Your putting out information that paints a picture of this massive racist conspiracy. I don't believe its that massive anymore. You also mentioned me having a few black friends has nothing to do with this topic. What greater source is there than to ask then the people its happening to? Instead you sit an type some BS instead of actually talking to someone who might ACTUALLY know what's happening to them. Again, I know there is racist people in the world, I am not an idiot, I just think your trying very hard to look knowledgeable about whats going on in our country. Google is not the only source in the world.

It is overwhelmingly obvious to some.

The data about American society validates that its massive. If you don't want to read or know that data, then what is your point?

There is no way for you to perceive racial income disparities or racial employment disparities, or racial housing disparities, racial disparities in the criminal justice system, racial disparities in healthcare, racial disparities in education, etc based on your personal observations. It is absurd that you'd try.

refineryworker05

This is an objective lie. Smh. I mean wow, this level of dishonesty is wow. He is saying black Americans were only discriminated against in southeastern America that level of wow. Smh.

armyvet

It is overwhelmingly obvious to some.

The data about American society validates that its massive. If you don't want to read or know that data, then what is your point?

There is no way for you to perceive racial income disparities or racial employment disparities, or racial housing disparities, racial disparities in the criminal justice system, racial disparities in healthcare, racial disparities in education, etc based on your personal observations. It is absurd that you'd try.
LOL you missed the point I didn't use my own personal observations, I actually asked folks that it and in some cases still happening to. Your saying its absurd I try, then your main source is your PC an your just trying to make a point of look what I can dig up for information. Again, I am not disputing it happens, I am questioning on what level it does. We can agree to disagree on your set in stone nothing but the truth data.

vantexan

What do you mean the other parts? America is a single nation, the laws I referenced applied to all of America.

The redlining that happened, the residential segregation, the police beatings, the killings, the employment discrimination, the lack of protection of the law happened all over America.

Again, we are discussing current discrimination and anti-black racism. This topic is about police violence and harassment of black Americans and blm a civil rights organization attempting to address this historic problem.

There are huge racial disparities across the board in American society. These disparities are preventing America from moving on.

Again, there was just a study that showed that black boys born into two parent households that make $120,000 year earn less money than white boys born to single parent households that earn $60,000. It showed that black boys born into affluent families end up earning less money than white boys from far families with far less income.

Black households with college graduates have less wealth than white high school dropouts.

Black Americans when compared to white people with the same level of education basically have either twice or close to twice the unemployment rate.

Black mothers when compared to other Americans moms with the same level of education and income matter their income are twice as likely to die in child birth.

I could go on and on. Truly the gigantic racial disparities in every area of American life are mind boggling in scale and scope.

Again for anyone really interested in moving on from race, these gigantic disparities have to be addressed have to be ended.

They are the actually issue, not BLM, not the Democratic party, not race hustlers, not etc and not blah, blah, blah.

and saying well those disparities just prove there is something collective wrong within the black race and American society is fine and black Americans need to fix their collective racial failures is the same old racist nonsense.
And yet many Blacks still do well. And many white dropouts go into blue collar work. They drive trucks, learn a trade like plumbing, etc. My grandfather quit school after 8th grade during the Depression. Eventually learned how to drill water wells and was successful. There are a million variables as to why things are so yet with you it's just racism. I worked for FedEx for 29 years and during that time worked with many Blacks who made as much or more than me. I imagine it's the same over at UPS. No doubt there are employers who won't hire a Black person. And come up with B.S. reasons why. But with unemployment so low right now I'd say any person, no matter who they are, if they present themselves professionally can get a job easily right now. It may not pay what they want, but everyone without specialized training that pays or not working for a unionized outfit faces low pay and few benefits, if any, these days.

It will be fine

LOL you missed the point I didn't use my own personal observations, I actually asked folks that it and in some cases still happening to. Your saying its absurd I try, then your main source is your PC an your just trying to make a point of look what I can dig up for information. Again, I am not disputing it happens, I am questioning on what level it does. We can agree to disagree on your set in stone nothing but the truth data.
If you don’t even look at the data how can you assess the actual disparities between the races?

The massive new study on race and economic mobility in America, explained

This is a very in depth breakdown of the new research based on census data. Read through it if you want a better understanding of the topic at hand.