Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

armyvet

Cross-burnings Still a ‘Tool of Fear’ Used by Racists

He's a black high school quarterback. 5 of his teammates were pictured in white hoods. It may get worse.

Ku Klux Klan cross burning, rally scheduled in Lancaster County this weekend

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...g-cross-in-mississippi-is-under-investigation

Disturbing photos of the modern-day Ku Klux Klan

and for good measure:

Neo-Nazis hold swastika burning in west Georgia town after Newnan rally

Neonazis1_1524413279730_5384896_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Look! Someone gave idiots matches!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m glad you left wing LibTurds found something to obsess about ... y’all were so sad looking wandering around aimlessly when Trump finally disappeared!
Let’s see how long before some Red Communist bird comes along and wallows in the cesspool with ya!
View attachment 338424

They will turn on each other soon enough if things go south, can’t blame them it is just human nature. Only so much of the pie to go around. 🍰

M

MenInBrown

theres a massive gap between how much wealth whites have and how little wealth blacks have. i think roughly blacks have $10,000 or something, and white have $80,000 in wealth. theres also a massive gap in unemployment rates white vs blacks. and lets not forget the 400 years of terrorism the whites inflicted on the black via slavery and post slavery.
Could you explain why the black prez bailed out banks? All while taking your home in the process? Look at the generational wealth the black prez stole from African Americans. But they love Obama??? Spade is still a spade

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’m glad you left wing LibTurds found something to obsess about ... y’all were so sad looking wandering around aimlessly when Trump finally disappeared!
Let’s see how long before some Red Communist bird comes along and wallows in the cesspool with ya!
View attachment 338424
That's an old post. He doesn't log in with that account anymore. You need to tag @Tyrone Slothrop if you want to respond.

rickyb

Could you explain why the black prez bailed out banks? All while taking your home in the process? Look at the generational wealth the black prez stole from African Americans. But they love Obama??? Spade is still a spade
yes obama presided over the greatest upward transfer of wealth in us history. neoliberalism is like the matrix, it gives us only superficial examples of progress like a colored president, or woman ceo, but they do nothing for working class in reality

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
yes obama presided over the greatest upward transfer of wealth in us history. neoliberalism is like the matrix, it gives us only superficial examples of progress like a colored president, or woman ceo, but they do nothing for working class in reality
I recall you referencing that movie on a number of your posts.
Really made an impression on you, huh?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The sportello account was crippled by the very fair management of this site.
So you're saying the moderators put your other username into the mod queue, and to thwart that you just used a different name? Exactly how many usernames do you have?

I don't know if that's against the rules, but I'm pretty sure you publicly discussing it is. Seems almost like you're flaunting it as a badge of pride or something. Very odd.