El Correcto

god is dead
season five has been :censored2: so far. I haven’t seen a single person get their head smashed in or murdered by a robot.

I haven’t watched the last episode, but just reading the description makes me not wanna. I’m gonna go rewatch crocodile instead.

Indecisi0n

season five has been :censored2: so far. I haven’t seen a single person get their head smashed in or murdered by a robot.

I haven’t watched the last episode, but just reading the description makes me not wanna. I’m gonna go rewatch crocodile instead.
Check out Who Framed Roger Rabbit . It's a classic .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do people get murdered by tiny death bots?

No, but cartoon characters get murdered by being dunked into a 55 gallon drum of turpentine by Doc Brown.

200_d.gif

BrownArmy

Season 4 had 3 of the best episodes I’ve seen of the show. USS callister, metalhead and crocodile.

I’m measuring out my watching slowly; once I see them, it’s done.

The bro that did ‘Get out’ worked on a new version of the ‘Twilight Zone’...

I heard it sucked.

Black Mirror is the new Twilight Zone.

Wrong, you’re too young, but the original Twilight Zone is the blueprint for Black Mirror.

Pig fkrs!

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m measuring out my watching slowly; once I see them, it’s done.

The bro that did ‘Get out’ worked on a new version of the ‘Twilight Zone’...

I heard it sucked.

Black Mirror is the new Twilight Zone.

Wrong, you’re too young, but the original Twilight Zone is the blueprint for Black Mirror.

Pig fkrs!
It’s a good life

The monsters are due on maple street

Those were my favorite two, I used to get stoned and watch twilight zone. It’s been a while though.

BrownArmy

It’s a good life

The monsters are due on maple street

Those were my favorite two, I used to get stoned and watch twilight zone. It’s been a while though.

I can’t remember the title, but one of my favorite TZ episodes was the guy going on a space mission, and he’s going into deep sleep for the journey, but his girl was underage and her parents wouldn’t give her permission to go into cryo-sleep so she could wait for him.

He’s so messed up about it, he stays awake for the fifty year round trip, so when he comes back, they’ll be the same age.

Wrong! He comes back as an old man, but it turns out she got frozen anyway, so he’s 70 and she’s 18.

He spent fifty years awake thinking about this girl, and then he comes back and....

It’s over, he just walks away.

Brutal.