BLM means WHAT ????

It will be fine

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Those guys :censored2:ing get it. What’s your post-riot drink of choice, @It will be fine ?

“ None of these motherf—ers are gonna be here tomorrow. That’s why I got a problem,” lifelong Englewood resident Duane Kidd, 42, told the Sun-Times.

“If they would’ve gotten something incited with the police, who’s gotta deal with it tomorrow? The community. Not them.

“They’ll be somewhere sipping sangria somewhere. I’m telling you like it is.”
There’s less to loot in Englewood than South Dakota. Glad you found another right wing story to confirm your views of reality. I’m sure it warms your heart.

vantexan

He definitely thinks he's on a roll. Probably will post a ten year old Nipsey Hussle video any moment.
I'm in South Dakota, 30 miles from Sturgis. Hundreds of white guys in their 30's to 60's running around on Harley's here, some playing rap, hip hop, whatever it is. Almost entirely white guys. Might as well be running their fingernails down chalkboards. With the loud Harley's in the background.

Box Ox

Here's one. Real gangsta.lol

072AAE08-4D24-490B-B91C-6C566E2F45CF.gif

JJinVA

Went to go deliver to a 100% "diverse" neighborhood yesterday. Van was blocking the narrow road, so I stick my head out the door and say "excuse me sir", to which he looks at me, looks away, puts his back against the van and continues talking to ppl on the porch lol. What he didnt realize was I had a delivery for the house he was at, so I laughed, drive to a nearby parking lot, and EC'd their package. Guess yall want to wait another day for your stuff which will likely get broken by local sort. Aint my prollum 😆

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No worries he will end up being a girly punk for an Aran Nation/Neo Nazi in prison or several..he has the look about him. Dead man walking and nobody will give a damn or care.