BLM means WHAT ????

JJinVA

Im still over here praying for carpet-bombs... I think I might actually be forced to go whack off in the middle of the street with joy if they did that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
unnamed.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Hahaha. Even Black people don’t want BLM in their neighborhood tearing things up. They know rioting and looting has nothing to do with police brutality and they don’t want to deal with the damage left behind.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Hahaha. Even Black people don’t want BLM in their neighborhood tearing things up. They know rioting and looting has nothing to do with police brutality and they don’t want to deal with the damage left behind.
Maybe the tide is turning against the ignorance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The people have spoken. Now it's time for all to listen and act.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All the more reason not to kneel on his neck for nearly nine minutes.
He was just crying like a baby because he didn't want to go to jail lol. Like so many other criminals do, he cried wolf with the I can't breathe lie. Then he had a heart attack because he was a junkie.

Chauvin was doing God's work.

Box Ox

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Those guys :censored2:ing get it. What’s your post-riot drink of choice, @It will be fine ?

“ None of these motherf—ers are gonna be here tomorrow. That’s why I got a problem,” lifelong Englewood resident Duane Kidd, 42, told the Sun-Times.

“If they would’ve gotten something incited with the police, who’s gotta deal with it tomorrow? The community. Not them.

“They’ll be somewhere sipping sangria somewhere. I’m telling you like it is.”