BLM means WHAT ????

Poop Head

Judge me.
You don’t think a video of a cop repeatedly beating a 14 year old girl in the head with his fists while colleagues watch sours the public on good cops?
their job is to protect and SERVE. Mom was probably too busy getting high to teach her kids how to behave.
I think it puts out the message; "dont worry about diciplining your kids, well do it for you!"

zimbomb

their job is to protect and SERVE. Mom was probably too busy getting high to teach her kids how to behave.
I think it puts out the message; "dont worry about diciplining your kids, well do it for you!"
Nope that's not their job.

MAKAVELI

You seem to fall under the mistaken impression that conservatives take a radical side to back. The conservatives I identify with condemn all radical, extremist groups.

YOU, on the other hand.....
If you are a boogalou boi or any of the other far right extremist groups, you are white nationalist/ neo Nazi, domestic terrorist. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
Do you need a hug?🤣

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your little girl beatin, high school dropout, Marine Corps reject, found his calling with the boogalou boys. Good luck with that.
Take a deep breath my good friend.
Quick question, who ya gonna vote for?

1599357530874.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know you love Malcolm X. There's hope for you yet, fren.😅
I like that he was open about the hate in his heart. He is a very sad story of radicalization, but at least he was honest.

Today we have BLM and they are a bunch of posers. I'd respect them more if they just admitted they hate America and whitey like Malcolm did.

The big package

Just watched some idiot in Portland run through a fire in the street last tonight , his pants caught on fire and his legs burning. Typical radical leftist genius , quiet entertaining to watch !!! Carma is a bitch!!!

JJinVA

I like that he was open about the hate in his heart. He is a very sad story of radicalization, but at least he was honest.

Today we have BLM and they are a bunch of posers. I'd respect them more if they just admitted they hate America and whitey like Malcolm did.

Agree. I respect Malcolm X and I do agree with alot of the things he said. Some of it was mindless hatred but of course he lived in a time where racism may actually have been a problem for black people. Today its a problem for white people moreso than any other race. But isnt it ironic that even a black leader such as Malcolm X was gunned down by........................wait for it.................... black people.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you are a boogalou boi or any of the other far right extremist groups, you are white nationalist/ neo Nazi, domestic terrorist. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
Do you need a hug?🤣
So your ideology admits white intellectual superiority, and claims black violence superiority.

Thank you for clarifying that.