BLM means WHAT ????

floridays

I like that he was open about the hate in his heart. He is a very sad story of radicalization, but at least he was honest.

Today we have BLM and they are a bunch of posers. I'd respect them if they just admitted they hate America and whitey like Malcolm did.
I took out the word more, now I stand behind the agree I gave you. I have absolutely no respect for them currently.

NONE.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And white men can't jump, Mr. Fosbury.

Just my bad humor Mr. Myth, dry as the west Texas sand.
how they hangin?
They feel like they’re dragging the ground since my left total knee replacement a week ago.

Hope your world is rocking!

Apologies for the blatant pity party.:wheelchai

JJinVA

Yeah. Lol. Very funny.

Without knowing the full story, at face value, anything can look messed up. These kids today have no respect for authority, which is granted to the police by the state. That authority also includes, but is not limited to, the use of force on non-compliant suspects.

Police: "Put your hands behind your back"
Kids: "Why niqqa? WHO IS YOU!"
Police: *body slam*
*camera starts recording*

In those instances, I say, its amazing that the officer ONLY whipped their ass and didnt do us all a favor and put two in the back of their heads...

floridays

It’s a her. Honestly if someone had come up behind him and blown him away, I’d shrug my shoulders and walk away. friend him.
I was playin, making light of California and other states criminalization of tobacco products.
It wasn't pretty, the officer should and will be required to account for his actions. For his sake and the sake of the citizens of the jurisdiction I hope he can.

Beyond that, would your sentiments be the same if it was a strawberry blonde?
A pastey white from the mobile home park.
If you want street justice bide your time, it's heading there and statistics prove there are more black offenders from a smaller population.

Is that what you want?

bbsam

Staff member
I was playin, making light of California and other states criminalization of tobacco products.
It wasn't pretty, the officer should and will be required to account for his actions. For his sake and the sake of the citizens of the jurisdiction I hope he can.

Beyond that, would your sentiments be the same if it was a strawberry blonde?
A pastey white from the mobile home park.
If you want street justice bide your time, it's heading there and statistics prove there are more black offenders from a smaller population.

Is that what you want?
A strawberry blond white girl? Being punched by a cop? Yes. My answer would be the same. In fact, you’ve pretty much described why my 13 year old daughter looks like so had it been her or any of her friends, yes, I could see myself facing charges for murdering a cop.

newfie

So tell me. Would you beat your 14 year old daughter like that?

so you're saying the 14 year old was respectful to the adult police officer and complied with his instructions and the police decided to wrestle him to the ground and beat his ass?

bbsam

Staff member
Without knowing the full story, at face value, anything can look messed up. These kids today have no respect for authority, which is granted to the police by the state. That authority also includes, but is not limited to, the use of force on non-compliant suspects.

Police: "Put your hands behind your back"
Kids: "Why niqqa? WHO IS YOU!"
Police: *body slam*
*camera starts recording*

In those instances, I say, its amazing that the officer ONLY whipped their ass and didnt do us all a favor and put two in the back of their heads...
Nope. If it’s child abuse for a parent to do it, it’s police brutality for a cop to do it. And if a cop can’t handle a mouthy teen without reacting like that, then he’s in the wrong line of work.