BLM means WHAT ????

bbsam

Staff member
so you're saying the 14 year old was respectful to the adult police officer and complied with his instructions and the police decided to wrestle him to the ground and beat his ass?
Would a parent be hauled off to jail for that action?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
. In fact, you’ve pretty much described why my 13 year old daughter looks like so had it been her or any of her friends, yes, I could see myself facing charges for murdering a cop.
Your 13 year old daughter buys drugs and resists arrest? Discipline is the most important job of a parent. Work on it.

floridays

She’s 14 years old. I don’t care.
As Joe Hiden says, "Come on Man," you've never heard of a 14 year old killing a person.
I'm not giving the officer cover, just saying be patient.

It wasn't pretty.
Wait till Paul Harvey say's, "And now, the rest of the story."
If there is one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's amazing really.
Videos started in the middle of an altercation with no context of how the situation escalated. Time and time again the ignorant fall for this stuff.

Very sad how easily people's minds are enslaved by BS videos.

bbsam

Staff member
As Joe Hiden says, "Come on Man," you've never heard of a 14 year old killing a person.
I'm not giving the officer cover, just saying be patient.

It wasn't pretty.
Wait till Paul Harvey say's, "And now, the rest of the story."
If there is one.
And if there isn’t? At what point do you draw the line? At what point if that is the parent is that not child abuse? Not sure how that is justified. Pretty sure it isn’t.

floridays

And if there isn’t? At what point do you draw the line? At what point if that is the parent is that not child abuse? Not sure how that is justified. Pretty sure it isn’t.
Look at my post that I typed most likely at the same time you penned this.

vantexan

So tell me. Would you beat your 14 year old daughter like that?
There was a time when parents not only whipped their kids but expected principals and teachers to do the same if their kid acted up. If a cop struck you it was because you gave him reason to. If someone molested my kid sister they'd better run but if a legitimate authority figure told her to behave and she mouthed off not only would I expect her to get in trouble with that person but again when she got home. Not so with too many of today's kids. Spoiled rotten and we're all paying for it.

floridays

It really doesn't matter to these cuckservervatives, they'd justify the cop pulling out his gun and shooting her in the back, as long as she was black. They don't get it, and never will.
I'm older than you, I have more black friends than you. I can count on my hands the amount of my friends killed by the police, no fingers needed, it's zero.
Maybe you should cull your friends It's not a skin game, it's an
actions game.

MAKAVELI

There was a time when parents not only whipped their kids but expected principals and teachers to do the same if their kid acted up. If a cop struck you it was because you gave him reason to. If someone molested my kid sister they'd better run but if a legitimate authority figure told her to behave and she mouthed off not only would I expect her to get in trouble with that person but again when she got home. Not so with too many of today's kids. Spoiled rotten and we're all paying for it.
Given the history of police brutality against African Americans, to any black parent, a cop is the last person you want administrating a any type of corporal punishment.

MAKAVELI

I'm older than you, I have more black friends than you. I can count on my hands the amount of my friends killed by the police, no fingers needed, it's zero.
Maybe you should cull your friends It's not a skin game, it's an
actions game.
I'm surprised you have any friends, much less black friends.🤔