BLM means WHAT ????

JJinVA

Brown little monkeys is pretty blatant racism and the punchline is that blacks are monkeys which is common racism, its low effort and just kinda not funny. Doesnt matter if ur making the joke and ur not racist (u prolly are) the majority of people who are gonna burst out laughing from that one are truly racist people siding with you, or borderline racist people that you are further normalizing/enabling racism too.

Didnt make a secret about it. Infact I flat out said, "Non-malicious racism is hilarious", to me anyways. *shrug* Maybe its not your thing. Ok.

JJinVA

This is amazingly stupid even for you. Just google trailer park shooting and you’ll get plenty of local news stories of shootings. They happen regularly.

Regularly as in literally every day? If I have to go digging for an article, that says alot more about my point than yours. I can sit in my living room and at 11pm tonight listen to a black person shoot at another black person. But hey, dont let me discourage it. Its probably not even a real problem...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Say their names is a common chat for the BLM protestors.
Is it just me or do most of the names called out have Scottish, English, and Norman origins ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Go get em' girls!
1594273555704.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

SEATTLE (AP) — Prosecutors on Wednesday filed three felony charges against the man who hit two protesters with his car, killing one, while driving on a Seattle freeway that was closed for Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

The King County Prosecuting Attorney's office charged Dawit Kelete, 27, with vehicular homicide, vehicular assault and reckless driving. He's scheduled to be arraigned on July 22 and remains in custody on $1.2 million bail.

Kelete drove around vehicles that were parked on Interstate 5 to protect the protesters, hitting two people at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, according to the Washington State Patrol.

Kelete’s lawyer, John Henry Browne, said his client, who is Black, did not intentionally hit the protesters. He said the crash was a “horrible, horrible accident." Kelete is originally from Eritrea, in northeastern Africa, and is a U.S. citizen. During his only court appearance, the judge prohibited photographers from taking pictures of his face because he had not yet been charged.

A message seeking comment from Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County said they have no comment on the charges.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

SEATTLE (AP) — Prosecutors on Wednesday filed three felony charges against the man who hit two protesters with his car, killing one, while driving on a Seattle freeway that was closed for Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

The King County Prosecuting Attorney's office charged Dawit Kelete, 27, with vehicular homicide, vehicular assault and reckless driving. He's scheduled to be arraigned on July 22 and remains in custody on $1.2 million bail.

Kelete drove around vehicles that were parked on Interstate 5 to protect the protesters, hitting two people at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, according to the Washington State Patrol.

Kelete’s lawyer, John Henry Browne, said his client, who is Black, did not intentionally hit the protesters. He said the crash was a “horrible, horrible accident." Kelete is originally from Eritrea, in northeastern Africa, and is a U.S. citizen. During his only court appearance, the judge prohibited photographers from taking pictures of his face because he had not yet been charged.

A message seeking comment from Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County said they have no comment on the charges.
Is there a Go-Fund page for Kelete?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
BLM= Braindead Liberal Morons
BLM= Barely Lucid Methheads
BLM= Broken Little Manhood
Yes , after watching that little girl's dad in tears calling out BLM and their hypocritical destructive ways I think it is important to point it out!!!!
Sorry, I thought JJinVA's post #2 was the first post!
My bad!
Carry on with my blessings!

Sorry about throwing you under the bus JJinVA, that's how us Management types roll! :thumbup1:
I mean, I've never heard of a BROTHERHOOD of MANAGEMENT!

Last edited:

JJinVA

Sorry, I thought JJinVA's post #2 was the first post!
My bad!
Carry on with my blessings!

Sorry about throwing you under the bus JJinVA, that's how us Management types roll! :thumbup1:
I mean, I've never heard of a BROTHERHOOD of MANAGEMENT!

Lol all good. Im just having some fun disrespecting the Interstate Dwellers anyways.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Nobody in BLM cares about the 15 million aborted black babies. 400,000 black Americans killed every year. If abortion didn't exist 15 million more black americans would. 40% more

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Tried to download a short video showing downtown Manhattan shopping district after the so called protests, every major brand's building was looted except for the Trump Tower where they are authorizing a BLM logo..I would guess that in every major city in American all you see is boarded up windows with spray painted graffiti....Will be the new norm if Biden somehow gets into the White House?

Last edited:

vantexan

Nobody in BLM cares about the 15 million aborted black babies. 400,000 black Americans killed every year. If abortion didn't exist 15 million more black americans would. 40% more
Probably more than that as many of those aborted babies would have had children and grandchildren of their own by now.