BLM means WHAT ????

newfie

Something tells me this BLM mural is going to be a magnet for graffiti as long as it’s there.

liberals will try to arrest you and charge you with a hate crime. someone needs to take that hatecrime nonsense and take it up to the supreme court.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Something tells me this BLM mural is going to be a magnet for graffiti as long as it’s there.

As I said, a magnet. Lol. Third time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Did anybody walk off their job yesterday? It was officially "BLM Day" endorsed by the current leadership of the IBT..

"I thought So"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did anybody walk off their job yesterday? It was officially "BLM Day" endorsed by the current leadership of the IBT..

"I thought So"
Next question should be, "does the IBT support the police"? Most of them are union members.

vantexan

Stepping on babies is now part of BLM?

It's interesting how the British Press reports on just about everything happening here but about all we hear about them is the Royal Family and Brexit.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
BLM plastered all over MLB means lower ratings. After a good opening, viewers are tuning out.

refineryworker05

What is odd about these BLM debates, is that BLM has already "won", in that in 20yrs people will look back on the BLM movement as standing for the best of America and seeking to make America better. I know the people who don't like BLM can't see that, but I can assure them, that the people that hated the civil rights movement in the 1960's didn't think they'd be viewed as American hero's either.

BLM is by far and I posted this years ago on this very website, the most successful civil rights movement in 50yrs and its not even close.