Blue-States Bailout - in Exchange for - Immunity for Businesses Opening up

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
McConnell gives Pelosi an ultimatum she needs to ignore: Save the States for Save the Businesses

Democrats can have it, he says, as long as he gets immunity from liability for companies that reopen too soon and their workers or customers sick.

“We probably will do another bill. What I’m saying is it won’t just be about money,” McConnell said. “The next pandemic coming will be the lawsuit pandemic in the wake of this one. So we need to prevent that now when we have the opportunity to do it.”

Ambulance reflected in Capital Bldg with words.jpg

Last edited:

rickyb

McConnell gives Pelosi an ultimatum she needs to ignore: Save the States for Save the Businesses

Democrats can have it, he says, as long as he gets immunity from liability for companies that reopen too soon and their workers or customers sick.

“We probably will do another bill. What I’m saying is it won’t just be about money,” McConnell said. “The next pandemic coming will be the lawsuit pandemic in the wake of this one. So we need to prevent that now when we have the opportunity to do it.”

View attachment 293373
thats hot garbage. why would you discourage people's right to sue reckless companies? o wait george w bush did a big propaganda campaign about tort law as well.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
thats hot garbage. why would you discourage people's right to sue reckless companies? o wait george w bush did a big propaganda campaign about tort law as well.
You don't know what you're about kid.

Trial-lawyer lobbyists flood Democrats with money to push their agenda. They are leeches that steal from companies with frivolous lawsuits.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Good comment by the Brit living in Switzerland! It's always good to be reminded of an actual democracy with economic and social stability, like swiss democracy. The swiss consistently make the US look rather pathetic

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hey, us essential workers are working. Is everyone else better than us somehow that they get to do whatever they want to avoid getting sick? Screw them. They can work, I'll take two months off.

DeCurtis

Yep. Open it up. People gotta work.

Yeah, hospital workers and food producers need to be paid, which requires an economy.
Not that hard of a concept for anybody with half a brain.
Liberals are the most dependent and least self-sufficient individuals there are, the fact they think they don't need a functioning economy to survive shows how incredibly brainwashed and stupid they are.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah, hospital workers and food producers need to be paid, which requires an economy.
Not that hard of a concept for anybody with half a brain.
Liberals are the most dependent and least self-sufficient individuals there are, the fact they think they don't need a functioning economy to survive shows how incredibly brainwashed and stupid they are.

"Mah gubmint will print all the money we need!"