BlueHoodie girl

bbsam

Staff member
Ok. What kind of idiot thinks he can go off on teenage girls like that and NOT feel the wrath of everyone who sees it? Who believes his company is going to back him? And throwing “immigrant” into the tirade? C’mon now. One doesn’t have to be “woke” to know that crap won’t fly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok. What kind of idiot thinks he can go off on teenage girls like that and NOT feel the wrath of everyone who sees it? Who believes his company is going to back him? And throwing “immigrant” into the tirade? C’mon now. One doesn’t have to be “woke” to know that crap won’t fly.
This is a total woke reaction and a woke response.
Companies and people have been leaning pusillanimous for years. Live it up.

BrownFlush

Ok. I’m not the on looking for another job.
That’s a point.
What year was it when a company you worked for (20 years) decided to fire you for going off on some losers that almost killed your kid?
Somewhere between 5 - 10 years ago, your boss would have said “I don’t blame you “ or “Hell, I would have probably killed the bastards.”
Woke on pusillanimous .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s a point.
What year was it when a company you worked for (20 years) decided to fire you for going off on some losers that almost killed your kid?
Somewhere between 5 - 10 years ago, your boss would have said “I don’t blame you “ or “Hell, I would have probably killed the bastards.”
Woke on pusillanimous .
Go off but keep the racial stuff to yourself. You can't be throwing stuff either. Save the hate and sue.

Re-Raise

That’s a point.
Woke on pusillanimous .
So people can’t be abusive, throw things at people and be racist now without facing consequences?

It must be hard for you.

Apparently you feel as privileged as this unemployed banker.

BrownFlush

Go off but keep the racial stuff to yourself. You can't be throwing stuff either. Save the hate and sue.
Probably. And no doubt the suit would be more effective.
But, that’s woke does.
Oh such hate! Oh what a racist! And, and, he threw a cup! The humanity!
In all that bulls:censored2:t it makes what happened less impactful because God forbid a Dad’s natural reaction to dips:censored2:ts almost killing his son may sound inflammatory.
Woke on.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably. And no doubt the suit would be more effective.
But, that’s woke does.
Oh such hate! Oh what a racist! And, and, he threw a cup! The humanity!
In all that bulls:censored2:t it makes what happened less impactful because God forbid a Dad’s natural reaction to dips:censored2:ts almost killing his son may sound inflammatory.
Woke on.
Why didn't he call the police? Maybe it was done intentionality?

bbsam

Staff member
That’s a point.
Woke on pusillanimous .
That’s been going on since Facebook and MySpace. If you think you can apply for a job and not have your social media scoured…

We’ll, what year are you living in?

BrownFlush

That’s been going on since Facebook and MySpace. If you think you can apply for a job and not have your social media scoured…
Yep.
Woke on.
Fill that job with a woker and you’ll have to hire 2 more. It will take 3 to do the job but the progressive you are will be ok with it because political correctness and feelings trump common sense. ( I said trump, sorry)

Re-Raise

Yep.
Woke on.
Fill that job with a woker and you’ll have to hire 2 more. It will take 3 to do the job but the progressive you are will be ok with it because political correctness and feelings trump common sense. ( I said trump, sorry)
So you can’t be a civil, under control grownup without being woke?

Is it that hard not to be a racist a-hole throwing a tantrum?