BlueHoodie girl

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I can tell this is a good dude because the worst thing he could think to call the smoothie maker of color that poisoned his child was lazy immigrant.
He will have PLENTY of time now to make his son Smoothies . He wont have to worry about peanut butter being added

El Correcto

god is dead
My mind doesn’t work that way. Being an immigrant doesn’t have anything to do with what happened.

They typically don’t butcher, nor torture. They prefer poison — in 50 percent of all cases — and smothering to conspicuous knives and guns. They also tend to kill at home or at work, drawing less attention than the random, far-flung sprees common among men.

What if this guy’s child was just a practice kill and the unsub got away with? I’m concerned anytime a kid gets poisoned.

bbsam

Staff member
They typically don’t butcher, nor torture. They prefer poison — in 50 percent of all cases — and smothering to conspicuous knives and guns. They also tend to kill at home or at work, drawing less attention than the random, far-flung sprees common among men.

What if this guy’s child was just a practice kill and the unsub got away with? I’m concerned anytime a kid gets poisoned.
The most likely of scenarios.

bbsam

Staff member
If he was black we never would have heard about it at all. Left wingers literally believe it's not even possible for blacks to be racist.
If a black millionaire threw a smoothie all over a white teenage girl and it went viral and called he a little white bitch you don’t think it would have gotten any attention?

El Correcto

god is dead
If a black millionaire threw a smoothie all over a white teenage girl and it went viral and called he a little white bitch you don’t think it would have gotten any attention?
No, their smoothie shop would of been burned down. Possibly robbed before hand and the girls pistol whipped. You know another one of those Racial Reckonings us whites need to embrace.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And the tantrum did nothing to help save him.
Hats off to you.
Very few people have an ability to not react naturally when the situation demands you do.
I just pictured you walking in and calmly saying to the girls that they almost killed your kid and could they please make you a smoothie without peanut butter, smiling.
Afterwards you hug them and assure them he should be out of ICU in a couple of days, so no worries, leaving a $20 in the tip jar.

vantexan

I just spent 7 months at my dad's in Central Florida. A town of about 20,000 and close to 20% black. The fast food restaurants seem to mostly employ blacks and while every once in awhile one would speak to me in a pleasant voice most of them acted like they were about to explode. The anger is palpable. I don't know what to do other than try to be pleasant but it wears on you dealing with it. The four years I worked in a supermarket in that town in high school and while at community college I was just glad to have a job. I don't recall anyone acting pissed about having to work there. We somehow have to get across to these kids that life isn't the long party they see on tv and they have to prepare themselves better and work hard.