BlueHoodie girl

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thanks President Biden,
FAKFja4VcAIsuLp.jpeg

Re-Raise

Tantrum?
They almost killed his kid.
If peanut butter could kill my kid..I would make SURE he didn’t eat peanut butter. Make your own stupid smoothie, if it means staying alive.

That is like letting your child play in the street, just because there is a “look out for children” sign.

What did he hope to accomplish after the fact?

allahuakbar

She/Her
If peanut butter could kill my kid..I would make SURE he didn’t eat peanut butter. Make your own stupid smoothie, if it means staying alive.

That is like letting your child play in the street, just because there is a “look out for children” sign.

What did he hope to accomplish after the fact?
It’s already been proven there wasn’t peanut butter in the shake. The kid got sick from cross contamination.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok. What kind of idiot thinks he can go off on teenage girls like that and NOT feel the wrath of everyone who sees it? Who believes his company is going to back him? And throwing “immigrant” into the tirade? C’mon now. One doesn’t have to be “woke” to know that crap won’t fly.
Yes and you know what is even more crazy.
If you’re a minority and you almost kill a white man’s child and then that same white man comes back in upset about it, you can yell at him and film him and provoke him. You won’t lose your job because the upset father is white and he shouldn’t blow his top over his son’s anaphylactic shock you needlessly put him into by not doing your job correctly.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you can’t be a civil, under control grownup without being woke?

Is it that hard not to be a racist a-hole throwing a tantrum?
Sorry but if I have a problem with an individual minority and I use a racial slur in anger against that person, that don’t mean I hate them all.
That doesn’t mean I want to see them subjugated. That means I was pissed at someone.
You have no proof this man hold racial animus against entire groups of people’s because he had a angry encounter with a lazy immigrant that almost killed his son by not doing their job and then disrespecting when he went to call them out and get some accountability.

Re-Raise

Sorry but if I have a problem with an individual minority and I use a racial slur in anger against that person, that don’t mean I hate them all.
That doesn’t mean I want to see them subjugated. That means I was pissed at someone.
You have no proof this man hold racial animus against entire groups of people’s because he had a angry encounter with a lazy immigrant that almost killed his son by not doing their job and then disrespecting when he went to call them out and get some accountability.
So when you are angry with someone of a different race ..you use racial slurs…even though you aren’t racist?

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve heard on here in a while.

That is like saying, you don’t care that your wife has put on weight.. but of course.. when we are fighting I call her a fat cow!

El Correcto

god is dead
So when you are angry with someone of a different race ..you use racial slurs…even though you aren’t racist?

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve heard on here in a while.

That is like saying, you don’t care that your wife has put on weight.. but of course.. when we are fighting I call her a fat cow!
I’m saying I don’t really care what someone says to the people that poisoned their child. I won’t think they are racist if their brain pops up with the most hurtful thing they can think of while looking at them.

There’s times when people do something to some you love or you and your mind goes blank.
For all we know we saw this individual on the worse day of his productive law abiding non-racist life and it was just one of those times.

It’s amazing how the left can find forgiveness in their heart’s for blacks like Jacob Blake, high profile candidates even meeting with the family and denouncing the cops that saved his black ex from his deranged abuse. But because of the color of this man’s skin no one can say like let’s cut this dude a break. If this was a black dude screaming Mayo monkey at some white women that poisoned his kid, you people probably would of burned down the :censored2:ing shop.

Re-Raise

I can tell this is a good dude because the worst thing he could think to call the smoothie maker of color that poisoned his child was lazy immigrant.
My mind doesn’t work that way. Being an immigrant doesn’t have anything to do with what happened.

It sucks that his kid has an allergy. What does getting some kind of confession change?