Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Atomic_Smurf

Obama refused to call the Fort Hood Massacre a jihadist attack because it happened when he was president & didn't want an act of terrorism on his watch, even though the guy was a devout muslim & yelled "Alla Akbar" when shooting at unarmed American troops.
Same thing for the terrorist attack against our embassy in Benghazi. Obama spent the next several weeks blaming a YouTube video & promised one of the families at the funeral that the video maker would be brought to justice. The video marker remains in jail & is still the only arrest made connected to the attack. Thats freedom of speech in America today.
Now we see someone that was a "person of interest" being deported after a private, unscheduled meeting in the White House with a prominent Saudi family member on the grounds that he was involved in "other terror related activity". This will be the last we hear about it unless the media decides to do its job. It's all a bit bazaar but it makes total sense if you understand our presidents history & background.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Obama refused to call the Fort Hood Massacre a jihadist attack because it happened when he was president & didn't want an act of terrorism on his watch, even though the guy was a devout muslim & yelled "Alla Akbar" when shooting at unarmed American troops.
Same thing for the terrorist attack against our embassy in Benghazi. Obama spent the next several weeks blaming a YouTube video & promised one of the families at the funeral that the video maker would be brought to justice. The video marker remains in jail & is still the only arrest made connected to the attack. Thats freedom of speech in America today.
Now we see someone that was a "person of interest" being deported after a private, unscheduled meeting in the White House with a prominent Saudi family member on the grounds that he was involved in "other terror related activity". This will be the last we hear about it unless the media decides to do its job. It's all a bit bazaar but it makes total sense if you understand our presidents history & background.
Guess you assume that some Muslim has mailed a few ricin flavored letters and set a fire in a Texas fertilizer plant also.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Update: FBI just released this surveillance video.

Update: Suspect #1
Screen-shot-2013-04-18-at-5.29.45-PM-393x700.png

Update: Suspect #2
white_hat_crowd.jpg

Update: Suspect #1 and #2 behind him.
pair3.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just posting info as it comes available.

I didn't take any of these pics..........CNN had a person arrested......and they are suppose to be the pros.
I'm never wrong!!!!! The place where the pictures were obtained was wrong!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Just posting info as it comes available.

I didn't take any of these pics..........CNN had a person arrested......and they are suppose to be the pros.
I'm never wrong!!!!! The place where the pictures were obtained was wrong!!

More, nothing personal, but the extent of your xenophobic histrionics is getting old.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Exclusive: Saudi National Once Considered ‘Person of Interest’ May Be Deported on ‘Security’ Grounds — And How It’s Supposed to Be Framed | Video | TheBlaze.com

It does look like this person of "interest" will be sent back home because he has "people" of importance in the family. He could have well been there and done it, he could have planned it and played a huge role in the bombings. You wont hear this on the news, jesus chirst; he went to the hospital for powder burns. He was apart of it or done the act. Yet, will be sent back home because hes a player in the muslim world.

Watch the video, theres something not right about all of this. Sure its long, but it does point the blame on the white house and Oblama that this will be a misuse of justice.

And yet, the liberal media will say nothing of the matter.

And this has been also proven inaccurate.
your link from "the blaze" is quite hilarious.

can you wing nuts ever get anything right.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Credit to Arlo Guthrie:
....twenty seven eight-by-ten
colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back
of each one....

BrownArmy

I don't know if the ricin mailer was a Muslim but its been confirmed that he was a democrat.

You, sir, exhibit the pinnacle of intellectual diligence in your well-formed arguments.

We're all lucky to be informed by your well-thought and highly structured logical declarations.

(Turns out the ricin mailer suspect is a white-guy Elvis impersonator...so how does that square with your idiot prejudice?)

trickpony1

Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

I like how the media reported the pressure cooker bombs are "....like the ones used in afghanistan"
Really? I guess the secret is out.........al Quaida operatives are running into Wal Marts and buying all the pressure cookers.
Does obama and his media truly think we are ignorant enough to believe this?
The IED's in afghanistan are artillery shells with remote or easily constructed pressure plate triggers.

The next thing you know will be obama banning pressure cookers and the bulk gunpowder that reloaders and black powder enthusiasts use.

Just a side note.
I've noticed the flags are at half staff, presumably for the Marathon fatalities.
I don't recall the flags being brought to half staff for the Benghazi fatalities.

America needs to wake up........

Necropostophiliac

You, sir, exhibit the pinnacle of intellectual diligence in your well-formed arguments.

We're all lucky to be informed by your well-thought and highly structured logical declarations.

(Turns out the ricin mailer suspect is a white-guy Elvis impersonator...so how does that square with your idiot prejudice?)
BrownArmy is correct. He looks caucasion and his name is Paul Kevin Curtis
Here is a photo of him giving a thumbs up to a bumper sticker.

Nimnim

The Nim
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

Well it looks like one of the bombing suspects is dead after a firefight with police. The other escaped and police have been searching. The overnight news has been constant this week. . .