Bomb at Boston Marathon???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

Sadly, this is a common sentiment in much of the Islamic world.
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — The head of an extremist Jordanian Muslim Salafi group says he’s “happy to see the horror in America” after the explosions in Boston.
“American blood isn’t more precious than Muslim blood,” said Mohammad al-Chalabi, who was convicted in an al-Qaeda-linked plot to attack US and other Western diplomatic missions in Jordan in 2003.

“Let the Americans feel the pain we endured by their armies occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and killing our people there,” he said early Tuesday.
A Mideast counterterrorism official based in Jordan said the blasts “carry the hallmark of an organized terrorist group, like al-Qaeda.” He did not give actual evidence.

kingOFchester

Whoever is responsible is on film, at least leaving said device,devices. I heard news reports that there was surveillance everywhere besides news agencies camera's.

I figured that would be the case. In rural area's I deliver to I can't get away from surveillance cameras, let alone urban area as big as Boston.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Film.

Just wait for the onslaught of smart phone video of the bombing victims.
Everyone has a phone and everyone is looking for that instant $$$.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

Google's Crisis Response team created a "Person Finder" tool to help marathon runners, their families and friends, and spectactors keep track of each other and quickly share information about people they know, Google spokeswoman Susan Cadrecha said. The web address is Google Person Finder: Boston Marathon Explosions.
A running list of things we know | National News - WCVB Home

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So, do the Boston city busses have the Jihad ads on them ??????

It's times like this where we need to cut the Kumbaya crap and recognize who the "enemy" is.

More, I have to tell you that I always privately sided with you in your conflicts with Dave.

However, this is neither the time nor the place to be spewing this sort of vitriolic rhetoric.

Give it a break and let the facts shake out before you start forming opinions.

Ted

Rico

I work in the Prudential Center, can pretty much see one of the bomb sights by looking out an office window. Glad I didn't go into work today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I look at London and how welcoming they were....they regret a lot of that now.

Justice has to be swift.
Justice has to be strong.....not wishy-washy like the pres. when he said this was a tragedy......It's a terror attack and don't try to downplay it. It is what it is.

as an aside........I noticed at Easter that the Cadbury Cream Eggs candy were Sharia Compliant......WTF ?? Eyes need to be open!!!

BCFan

Moreluck is only stating her opinion and as far as I can tell there is not a ounce of prejudice in her writings only a wee bit of truth or perhaps more than a wee bit. This great country is being drilled in the rear by these bastards and I for one side and agree (mostly) with Moreluck... My heart is heavy for the victims and their families and my vengeance would be swift and JUST if given the opportunity. Where the hell is a real leader when we need one the worst? BC

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Boston Marathon Explosion

If they catch the person who planted those bombs and convict him of the crime, his punishment should be to have an identical bomb chained and locked to his neck.

This bomb should have a timer on it.

The timer should be set for some random point in time between 6 months and a year away.

The criminal should not have any idea when it will eventually detonate. He should have to spend the last year of his miserable life with that bomb chained to his neck, with the timer ticking, waiting and waiting and waiting. To enhance the experience even further, firecrackers should be tossed into his cell 3 or 4 times per day at random intervals to keep him on his toes and thinking about what will eventually happen to him at some unknown point in the future.

Rant over.