Bomb at Boston Marathon???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not even close. I heard it was possibly black powder or fireworks grade explosives not military grade(C-4). Oddly enough low tech, but enough to cause serious harm. I had also heard reports that Al-Queda has claimed no responsibility.

Marathon bombs likely made from pressure cookers, shrapnel, say experts | Fox News

from CBS news......

A law enforcement source told CBS News that one of the explosive devices appears to have been placed in a metal pressure cooker (a metal kitchen pot with a locked down top) which had been placed in a black nylon bag or backpack.

Last edited:

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Marathon bombs likely made from pressure cookers, shrapnel, say experts | Fox News

from CBS news......

A law enforcement source told CBS News that one of the explosive devices appears to have been placed in a metal pressure cooker (a metal kitchen pot with a locked down top) which had been placed in a black nylon bag or backpack.

It couldve well been that, but thats where the CSI starts in on rebuilding what it exactly was. These types of things will take time and effort on many fronts of law enforcement to find the person, rebuild the bomb and scenario. Theres been a report of someone on the roof at the time, whereas the police where in charge of getting all people off the roof. The damn news never helps in these things.

The whole point that dog sniffing dogs went threw twice that morning shows the bombs where placed quickly. Whatever the bomb was, it was aimed at human casualties. And lastly, its was an act of terror, demestic or foreign. This is all we should keep in mind for now, more facts will come in time.

Johney

from CBS news......

I did finally read that. I stand corrected. That would definitely cause more pressure making lighter explosives more deadly. Also more shrapnel.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Newly released photos possibly shows one of the devices was not in a trash can , just left on the ground .
Hopefully after all the video is collected and pieced together , they release that too.

over9five

Staff member
Be prepared on Thursday for more road closures & added security hassles .
Obuma is coming to town .

​This is such a dumb idea. All he's going to do is take resources and personnel from a massive active investigation to waste on himself.

​Be nice if he could hold off, and come next month.

TxRoadDawg

great, let him get his photo op acting presidential, then get him outta the investigators way.. dam politicians and their dog and pony press shows.

moreluck

golden ticket member
​This is such a dumb idea. All he's going to do is take resources and personnel from a massive active investigation to waste on himself.

​Be nice if he could hold off, and come next month.
Next month might interfere with his Hamptons outing!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We could dress him up for his Boston appearance, ,,,, But I don't think this would fool the Terrorist once he opens his mouth !!!