Bonus for all pt employees

Won’t name the hub, but new bonus to reduce pay rate for all employees back to pre MRA rate, but now ALL part-time employees will receive 100-150$ attends bonus for each week without a discrepancy. Thoughts?

opie

Won’t name the hub, but new bonus to reduce pay rate for all employees back to pre MRA rate, but now ALL part-time employees will receive 100-150$ attends bonus for each week without a discrepancy. Thoughts?
There's a thread here discussing this.

I don't believe all PT employees will receive the bonus. That would put me above all of the delivery and Feeder drivers and my FT coworkers. May have to file a grievance over it.

Are you going after party Marty peters world record of most years at ups???
Lots of Union members way ahead of me in years of service and age. The going thing at my building is to collect Social Security and Pension and a paycheck. $150,000/year janitor. Doubt if I stay that long.

AnthonyW848

Yeah we were told last night at our hub during a PTM meeting, I think it destroyed the work ethic in our area, we were told that we would receive a 100.00 a week bonus for excellent attendance, by the time they tax that 100.00 it won’t hardly be anything! I actually don’t understand how they can hire you at one rate of pay and then cut your pay darn near in half! It sucks big time!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Yeah we were told last night at our hub during a PTM meeting, I think it destroyed the work ethic in our area, we were told that we would receive a 100.00 a week bonus for excellent attendance, by the time they tax that 100.00 it won’t hardly be anything! I actually don’t understand how they can hire you at one rate of pay and then cut your pay darn near in half! It sucks big time!
Must have been nice to have an MRA raise I hope you saved your money

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why won’t you name the hub
why not quit ?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
What tax bracket are you in that 100 dollars turns into zero?

PT Crazy

They dropped the MRA in our hub from $22 to $15. Plus all part timers get $175 a week if they work their scheduled shift. I guess they can add $35 a day to my top rate.