• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
I did forget that, thank you:

Things Men don't do:

1. Pierce their ears, or especially

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

4. Look like a bum going to work with a 3 days growth of beard.

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

6. Get a man bun.

7. Get a mani/pedi. I literally feel sick when a man says he did that...
8. Corn rows. Men do not get corn rows.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658343638117.png

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
Woke White Lady Miss CEO would say that not allowing someone's self-expression might be a safety issue, because it makes mentally ill people like this guy and other people who can't meet appearance standards feel unwelcome, and thus they might commit suicide.

It's all white-cis-heteropression
the woke liberal booster club mom thing is just an act. it's all there to deflect from the fact that who she really is is a ruthless capitalist who will maximize profits at ALL costs. oh sure she'll play it up as inclusivity or "getting with the times" but relaxing the appearance standards was really about increasing the pool of applicants and thus decreasing the bargaining position of the drivers who could meet them.

wilberforce15

the woke liberal booster club mom thing is just an act. it's all there to deflect from the fact that who she really is is a ruthless capitalist who will maximize profits at ALL costs. oh sure she'll play it up as inclusivity or "getting with the times" but relaxing the appearance standards was really about increasing the pool of applicants and thus decreasing the bargaining position of the drivers who could meet them.
I used to think that. Even if it started that way, I believe in the hive mind, especially among boomer women.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That’s because the pool had dried up with people who could meet appearance standards.
I love capitalism and companies that make money. The poor can do nothing for you.
You really think that hiring losers ( that appears to be all that’s out there these days) is going to effect negotiations? Lol…
even man bunned, cross bone in the nose, ear ringed, green hair, tattooed losers aren’t going to do this job for nothing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s because the pool had dried up with people who could meet appearance standards.
I love capitalism and companies that make money. The poor can 6do nothing for you.
You really think that hiring losers ( that appears to be all that’s out there these days) is going to effect negotiations? Lol…
even man bunned, cross bone in the nose, ear ringed, green hair, tattooed losers aren’t going to do this job for nothing.
Your right about the pool drying up. More high paying tech jobs, low birth rates, low testosterone levels, and natural selection have all taken their toll. Among other things.
I won’t paint all the new drivers with the same brush, because some are top notch drivers, but quite a few seem like they definitely came out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I did forget that, thank you:

Things Men don't do:

1. Pierce their ears, or especially

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

4. Look like a bum going to work with a 3 days growth of beard.

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

6. Get a man bun.

7. Get a mani/pedi. I literally feel sick when a man says he did that...
I was agreeing with you all the way until you got to #7. Mani, I agree, but I think every man should get a pedicure now and then, and especially at the beginning of summer. You guys spend a lot of time on your feet and should be able to enjoy soaking your feet while sitting in a massaging chair, and then getting your calves and feet massaged by the woman doing the pedi. Treat yourself now and then. You’d be surprised at how many men I see in the nail shop when I’m getting my pedi. PLUS, some of y’all have awful looking feet and need some help. Lol.