Triggered?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was agreeing with you all the way until you got to #7. Mani, I agree, but I think every man should get a pedicure now and then, and especially at the beginning of summer. You guys spend a lot of time on your feet and should be able to enjoy soaking your feet while sitting in a massaging chair, and then getting your calves and feet massaged by the woman doing the pedi. Treat yourself now and then. You’d be surprised at how many men I see in the nail shop when I’m getting my pedi. PLUS, some of y’all have awful looking feet and need some help. Lol.
You are so right.
But, man those places look like gay magnets.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was agreeing with you all the way until you got to #7. Mani, I agree, but I think every man should get a pedicure now and then, and especially at the beginning of summer. You guys spend a lot of time on your feet and should be able to enjoy soaking your feet while sitting in a massaging chair, and then getting your calves and feet massaged by the woman doing the pedi. Treat yourself now and then. You’d be surprised at how many men I see in the nail shop when I’m getting my pedi. PLUS, some of y’all have awful looking feet and need some help. Lol.
I had my FIRST pedicure ever at the VA Clinic last week. I made it 74 years without one. I wish I would have started years ago. The sweet young thing who did it told me I had the BEST looking feet she had seen all day. I took it as a win even though I was at the VA Clinic. I have always taken good care of my feet. That is something they pound into you in the Military.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I did forget that, thank you:

Things Men don't do:

1. Pierce their ears, or especially

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

4. Look like a bum going to work with a 3 days growth of beard.

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

6. Get a man bun.

7. Get a mani/pedi. I literally feel sick when a man says he did that...
Men do as they want and respect your decision to or not to do the same.

1658354795962.png

oldupsman

I remember that torked me off.
If you want me to wear something, you need to supply it.
I bought one pair. One. It lasted me for years until I retired.
I took the pair I bought, cut the foot part off. I took the top part, the elastic part, and put it over the white socks I wanted to wear. So, from the shoe line to the top of the sock, all you seen was the brown sock.
I know it sounds chintzy, but it was the point for me.
You weren't alone. I did the exact same thing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had my FIRST pedicure ever at the VA Clinic last week. I made it 74 years without one. I wish I would have started years ago. The sweet young thing who did it told me I had the BEST looking feet she had seen all day. I took it as a win even though I was at the VA Clinic. I have always taken good care of my feet. That is something they pound into you in the Military.
Better late than never. At least you can enjoy getting them for the rest of your life.

34yearpackagehumper

Things Men don't do:

1. Pierce their ears, or especially

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

4. Look like a bum going to work with a 3 days growth of beard.

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

YES, I AM TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with everything you said . I started as a PC Driver in the late 70's . I took pride in my appearance . Not because it was Co. policy it was because of me not looking like a BUM . This guy we are talking about looks a "hot mess"

over9five

Staff member
Yuck yuck yuck no way. I am MALE, dammit. Real men do not get pedis.

What other fem males can I offend?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's 90 degrees with 100% humidity in my little town today and at 8 pm i got a UPS delivery. There is NO reason drivers should be delivering so late in this weather.

Thebrownblob

It's 90 degrees with 100% humidity in my little town today and at 8 pm i got a UPS delivery. There is NO reason drivers should be delivering so late in this weather.
No reason except they are cutting routes left and right while preaching safety working people 12 hours. Absolutely ridiculous

Commercial Inside Release

Stick a bunch of crap in your face, and get some dumb tats that mean something to you. Guess what? They don't mean anything to me, and I didn't really need a reason to write you off, but you made it real easy for me.