BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

anHOURover

View attachment 125098 View attachment 125097 View attachment 125096 Funny things happened today. Speaking of Tim pics where he is eating that got @anHOURover if the pokie.

I know nobody can be the perfect parent, but sometimes they do something that shows they are a chip off the old block.

First my daughter sent me this photoshopped picture. :) she made. I'm for sure she's mine.

Then I get home and I'm really into a lot of music so it's a big part of the time I spend with the kids. So my son asks for me to play these two song. He's my kid too!!!
How much has mr trump made you in your 401k in 2 months ?
FACT

10 Pt

I'll get my bike back
Or I'll die trying
FACT
156E5861-6264-4381-861B-9B2E95E06035.gif

IMG_20170313_222443.jpg

Don't get your tail in the spokes.

anHOURover

I don't know, I haven't had time to look. I've got to much going on. I'm a workaholic who needs to look at that kind of stuff more, but it'll have to wait because I've got people counting on me.
Ok brother.
As long as the Boston bully fights the company as much as the 251 leadership, we will be fine

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@anHOURover Please try understanding the honor system that this forum is based on. It's simple. Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

If you decide that you don't want to then it's just easier for the mods if I put your account/accounts into the mod queue. It's your choice. If you stop posting pics of faces and making personal attacks then you can post freely.

LeadBelly

Banned
Is she management? Why you on the rooster ?
Because she has done it to me. If you want to be on her site you need to follow the terms of service. If you don't she'll give you some chances but if you are ignorant she will slam you shut. Honestly I hope she bans you but she makes the decisions here on this forum. See slug I don't think you will do all the work she does to start a forum like this so ride your bike over to Facebook.