bout to be a P/t air driver need ?s answered if possible

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why not a covered map? I use one every Saturday? I mark my stops using dry erase marker. The next week I use a paper towel and erase it leaving a clean slate to mark this weeks stops and so on..

You will find that at some point you will not longer need the map and can then concentrate on the other parts of the job.

thom1842

Now onto air driving, it's a great way to learn about the job on a much smaller scale. Really no pressure, get the feel of driving a package car, nature of the customers, how to operate the diad board. I wouldn't do it for the money, I'd do it for the experience if anything. If you don't aspire to drive one day, than you are wasting your time. Just my two cents.
I would disagree with this 100%. I am a part time air driver (P/U side of it, not deliveries), and it is a great part time job. I don't plan on ever driving full time and it would be hard to find another part time job that has consistent hours, great pay, excellent benefits and it pays for about half of my business degree tuition!

I do agree about the GPS though. Get rid of it and learn to read a map!