Boy are we in for it!

oldngray

nowhere special
funny-simpsons-life-is-easy-you-suck-pics.png

UnconTROLLed

perfection
None of the buildings in Atlanta can handle peak package volume either.
Even ten years ago, the buildings were max capacity for a week or two. Now it's max for like 5 weeks and overload for two. The "ice storm" fiasco last year was really just salt in the wounds, jmo.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
All those stupid message,DIADs beeping and green lights going off.........
Yes while your driving it happens quite often and your instinct is to answer right away so a radio in the cab is a soothing relief to keep you calm while stressing over where your going with Orion breathing down your back. You can have a radio but it can't be on the dash but taped maybe on the visor.

upsbeernut

This will be The Mother of All Peaks
This is gonna be the worst peak season with problems from 5 to 10 years never fixed and Orion in place (rumor-they will scrap it during peak) Last year we couldn't handle it , you can't cram it down the middle and give us an overweight older helper and expect miracles. Xmas eve was 8 pm before I got home. What a family oriented company.

upsbeernut

I had it made with the use of my friends garage during peak for the last 5 years. She died this past year at age 82 with multiple problems on top of copd . My load would be block loaded on a 700 , don't want a bigger car, you know what that means. I think 728ups is right they will try to use less people or rookies that need help later in the day to jack the stock up which is their main goal and their 5 year plan, the hell with the customer or service, get it on the floor and get it out the door.