Boy Scouts

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have a daughter and I hate some of this feminist bull :censored2:.

Quit telling girls they can do anything boys can do. Tell them they can do anything they want to do. If you want to hunt and fish and work construction I'm cool with that but do it because you want to. Not just because you can do anything a man can do.

Women are losing their individuality by trying to be like men.
I agree, and men are losing their "manliness" because they figure, why do it if she doesn't need me to. The stronger women are getting the weaker men are getting. The balance is way off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's about time! Maybe now my little queer Johnny can join the Girls scouts and bring some of those delicious cookies home for free instead of me having to pay 4 bucks a box for those Samoas and Thin Mints
Hate to burst your bubble, but Girl Scouts don't get free cookies. They have to pay for them too. Lol.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy (1).gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree, and men are losing their "manliness" because they figure, why do it if she doesn't need me to. The stronger women are getting the weaker men are getting. The balance is way off.
And gender roles exist PERIOD. It's not women or men living in the 1950's. It's nature. It's millions of years of evolution.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wait til coed camping trips ends with someone knocked up...
Thats how they earn the "took it all in one gulp" badge and the "only first three inches hurt" badge and my all time favorite "found the elusive brown-eyed turtle expedition" badge.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Girl Scouts don't get free cookies. They have to pay for them too. Lol.

You don't know my queer little Johnny...