Boy Scouts

Serf

Probably a good idea. They’d head off to summer camp and return home with 5 pregnant girlfriends just like grandpa would have done.
In its essence it is the right move. If Boy Scouts was akin to a rite of passage for young boys, and it is no longer that. I would leave as well. Btw, Girl Scouts is a sham of young girls peddling fantastically awful cookies for the large corporation it is. Soy Lectithin, vegetable oil, and corn starch cookies. They should bring bake real baked goods.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
upload_2018-5-9_9-58-27.jpeg

trickpony1

Can you imagine the poor Scout master/mistress that has to teach that class and observe the practical/application seminars and then the testing?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah, the stark realities of the Liberal Choice consequences makes me shudder, too.
Kids :censored2:ing was never at the forefront of my concerns with this decision. I was involved with the Civil Air Patrol a long time ago and that was never an issue.

For me at least, my opposition to this stems from seeing yet another male space invaded and destroyed in the name of equality and inclusion.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Kids :censored2:ing was never at the forefront of my concerns with this decision. I was involved with the Civil Air Patrol a long time ago and that was never an issue.

For me at least, my opposition to this stems from seeing yet another male space invaded and destroyed in the name of equality and inclusion.
I agree with you. Boys need a place where they can be boys and girls need a place to be girls. No matter how hard people might try to make it so, we are NOT the same and never will be.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Well that's because you're just as comfortable with a Boy Scout spooning you as a Girl Scout. Lol