Breakdown by local

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Not sure if anyone seen this just got a text so figured I would be cool and start a thread! I will say I’m extremely proud of my local we had a 52% turnout with 72% voting no! Also voted no on our supplement but I have no idea what the other southern region was thinking! Also retro check hurry please.

UPS Contract Vote Count

542thruNthru

Not sure if anyone seen this just got a text so figured I would be cool and start a thread! I will say I’m extremely proud of my local we had a 52% turnout with 72% voting no! Also voted no on our supplement but I have no idea what the other southern region was thinking! Also retro check hurry please.

UPS Contract Vote Count

tenor-27.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I see my old local had 58% turnout with 69% voting yes. It don't surprise me after seeing the way the hourlies have turned into a bunch of running scared brown nosers in the last decade or so.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I see my old local had 58% turnout with 69% voting yes. It don't surprise me after seeing the way the hourlies have turned into a bunch of running scared brown nosers in the last decade or so.
%71 here. That I am one of 255 people out of this local that voted no out of a building that has more than that amount of PT employees on payroll hurts.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Trust me they dont speak for all of us at your old local I know first hand.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
94.71% no vote in local 59. 57% turnout. Second best in the country to vote no. The highest was local 804. Proud to say. Only lost out by half a percentage point only had 12 people vote yes.