Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Those TDU tools in 251 couldnt get enough signatures in RI so started driving all around New England to other locals to try to get enough signatures to get their slate on the ballots. They confused a couple guys into signing who then walked up to me asking what they signed. When I explained, they weren't pleased.

Those TDU tools in 251 couldnt get enough signatures in RI so started driving all around New England to other locals to try to get enough signatures to get their slate on the ballots. They confused a couple guys into signing who then walked up to me asking what they signed. When I explained, they weren't pleased.
I know it brother. I have several friends in this area and there entire e board is on this site and the are constantly trying to spread misdirection. On this site. They even tried to start there own cafe. It's called 251 cafe. They got huge ideas from TDU But TDU often does inspire people who just can't step up. Oh ye. They are also losing there hospitals support very quickly.

street walking cheetah

Why do the old guard shop stewards want to be involved again.....there has to be a reason............is it incompetence from the new guard?why would they want back in?
Politics? A personal vendetta? Hypocrisy?
I try to go to all the Local events and pickets, but these guys don't go to any of them. Before the new guys got into office, they went to a lot of the Local events, and encouraged the rest of us to go. I didn't like going before, but did my best. I like going now.

Politics? A personal vendetta? Hypocrisy?
I try to go to all the Local events and pickets, but these guys don't go to any of them. Before the new guys got into office, they went to a lot of the Local events, and encouraged the rest of us to go. I didn't like going before, but did my best. I like going now.
There's nothing wrong with not supporting TDU. TDU sucks.

street walking cheetah

its there right to have an election. You should be supporting this instead of coming on here and denouncing it.

The right fought for by the new admin before the election, against these very same guys who opposed shop steward elections. That bylaw petitioning got really heated. The former RS and stewards tried to tell us not to sign as we walked into the building. I'll sign whatever I want to sign. That just pissed me off and made me support steward elections more.
Ask your friends about it.
They're hypocrites.

street walking cheetah

So since L25 guys were down here in RI, that means Sean didn't get enough signatures in 25?
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
I've heard of petitioning in other areas by 251 guys. Good for them. That's what the election process is all about.

The right fought for by the new admin before the election, against these very same guys who opposed shop steward elections. That bylaw petitioning got really heated. The former RS and stewards tried to tell us not to sign as we walked into the building. I'll sign whatever I want to sign. That just :censored2: me off and made me support steward elections more.
Ask your friends about it.
They're hypocrites.
Why are you so angry. You can't make the right decisions if you are angry. You need to release the anger. As a grown ass man nobody can force you to sign or not sign. Once you understand this you don't have to waste your energy.

So since L25 guys were down here in RI, that means Sean didn't get enough signatures in 25?
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
I've heard of petitioning in other areas by 251 guys. Good for them. That's what the election process is all about.
They got so many signatures it wasn't even funny. You are out of touch if you listen to what you are saying.

street walking cheetah

Where did I ever say I'd scab? I do not like TDU. TDU is t a teamster organization. They are separate. They can't strike anyone. You are out in left field.

You said you wouldn't support a local union event, picket or rally because it was TDU. That's putting politics before the members. The same thing you say TDU does. I was brought up in a union household. I believe in solidarity first.