Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The only thing good about edd in my area is that we know how many packages for each stop.........not one route in my center is in order for us to follow
We tell our supes what the order will be, delivery and pick ups.

The next day, it's in that order.

Blame your supes on that one.

So there must be someone out there that knows why the rat pack is gathering signatures for steward elections
It probably has something to do with the member not liking ups being able to suspend a business agent and the principle office worrying about kissing P A friend friend ass instead of doing the right things. The steward it the first line of defense.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It probably has something to do with the member not liking ups being able to suspend a business agent and the principle office worrying about kissing P A friend friend ass instead of doing the right things. The steward it the first line of defense.
With the old guard stewards looking to come back I haven't heard not one person say on here that they are wasting there time..........the new guard stewards must not be very effective and the new administration sounds to me like its unravelling